Reviews for With a Kiss, We Fall
Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Wow. Just wow. The amount of feeling in this story is amazing. The interaction between Arthtu and Merlin is nice and fluffy. Nicely done as usual.

B.F.
Pastiche Pen chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Oh, cheesy fun fairytale love... with hotness.

Thx for writing!
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Merlin is so sweet, and I wanna throttle Catrine.

I loved Morgana's lining about it being difficult to curtsy in greaves, got a solid lol.

On to the next chapter!
deezy-y chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Aww...you really know how to make a girl smile and gush...of course Merlin and Arthur helped a bit. Loved it!
TheLadyLeFay chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
This story was great! I loved the mix of cinderella/sleeping beauty for the story and the way you changed the relationships to fit the fairytale. Some of the lines were hilarious how they referenced the episode like "you'd be better off marrying a troll." And merlin and arthur were so cute and sweet together! And i loved how Arthur knew it was obviously merlin. But i think my absolute favorite thing about it was Morgana. She was so perfect! How she did what she could to annoy her mom, just wanted to get the kissing over with, was strong, mocked merlin, and wore the men's clothes. I loved her when you first introduced her and then when you had her as a knight i got so happy! And i loved the image of her at the end in men's clothes because that is so her! And how arthur had to think of her possibly with Leon. I laughed out loud! Great story i really enjoyed it!
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Hot holy wow!

That was orgasmic! :)
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
*Deep sigh*...my poor, romance-parched heart is gradually swelling and filling with the words of this beautiful fairytale.

Damn! But you're good! :)
blu kat chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
That was just brillant. Considering that you wrote this I knew it was going to be great read. Thanks for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
It was such a genius idea to combine the two fairytales Together! Amazing story.
maddi chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
Kat Nightfox chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I really liked this. I have a real passion for reworking fairy tales and I like how you twined two of my faves into a semi-Arthurian world. Well done.
momentshaveyou chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
brilliant story! thanks
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Haha, now if only they'd actually end up together in the show. .
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
aww! how cute are they? Awesome idea, and I love Morgana. )
Chrolli69 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Wonderful story! I love the two guys they are so sweet! you are well gifted with words! hope I can read more from you.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »