Reviews for With a Kiss, We Fall
elf warrior princess chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
i guess its not only harry and draco who say "Merlin" during sex... :-D :-D

on another note, YAYYYYYYY! GAWD that was adorable and sweet and true-love-y. Also, very few authors can go from villain and threat of death to marriage to sex in one chapter, but you always manage to pull of things like that without the story feeling rushed. i'm impressed. as usual. And once again I am impressed with your attention to detail, this time especially with clothing. Very authentic.

i am so glad i put you on author alert... otherwise i would never read these non-harry potter fics.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
lol, very interesting :) I'm liking the liberties you took so far :)
elf warrior princess chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
haha i realized when reading this chapter that its odd to hear the name "merlin" because i'm used to seeing it as something cried out by harry and/or draco during sex. :-D :-D

also, this story is really good. obviously. seeing as you wrote it. i love merlin. the character. i don't know much about the show.

p.s i believe charlemagne was after arthur's time. unless they've changed the timeline for the show, or something. I dunno - i haven't watched much of it. damn.. i just read the reviews and someone already pointed that out. i was hoping to seem smart, but someone stole my thunder. oh well. :-D
michelerene chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
OMG... *dies a little death of fangirl happiness*

This was brilliant. I love fairytales and this was wonderful. My face hurts from this doofy smile I've been sporting!
Lolita-mist chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I must say I'm loving the way you've potray Arthur and Merlin! I think this is my first time reading a Merlin story from you! lol, wouldn't mind reading more of it really!

Great job on this story!
Kyonkichi89 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Awwh, that was completely adorable. I love retellings of fairy tales; there's just something wonderful about besting a wicked stepmother and finding true love with a kiss. And these two totally would have a fairy tale romance. Arthur's the perfect prince charming, after all, and Merlin makes a pretty good blushing maiden, albeit with a mischievous streak. Fantastic job, as always. I love this pairing, and I also really appreciated reading about a Morgana untainted by that Morgause nonsense. I liked Morgana a lot in the first two seasons and that's the one you seem to have captured in this story. Please keep up the good work!
mayfaire chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
This is beautiful. I'm so lucky you started writing Merlin fics too! They're my new OTP at the moment. Love Morgana here, ever so boyish! And of course, the undeniable UST between Arthur and Merlin. It's just like Harry and Draco with lesser animosities to conquer.
corrina chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
incredibly, extremely, insanely cute. i don't know what else to say. simply amazing.
xAkireix chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Aww that was so sweet. True love conquers again.

Also, I love what you did with Morgana. She's hilarious. xD
Daaro Moltor chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
A MERLIN FIC! *Falls over and dies*

I can't belive this! Loveyouloveyouloveyou!I haven't even started reading yet, and I'm already crying!

THANK YOU! I will forever love you. And based on Sleeping Beauty (ish). Now I'm going to stop typing, and start reading.
xAkireix chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I don't want to be annoying or anything but according to historians if Arthur ever existed it would have been four centuries before Charlemagne was even born. The legends make Arthur captain of the Brits in the battle against the Anglesaxons in the fifth century. Charlemagne lived in the nineth century.

Sorry, my education requires me to notice things like that and I just can't help myself. It probably isn't relevant to the story at all so just ignore me. ."
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7