Reviews for Iron Romance
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! AMAZING STORY
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Please update. This is soooooo good
Erin chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Omiword! I've read the entire Iron trilogy today and i cant get enough of it! There's not one bad thing i could say about, keep doing what you're doing and update ASAP! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Please update this is so good!:D
iamlordvoldemort1981 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Please please PLEASE keep writing this story! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Im loving this story! All three of them! Please update soon!
Miel14 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Please write more. It's so good you cant just leave it like that. Please update.
randomreviewernumber here chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
i likey reviews to, so here you go: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. and so on repeadetly. and i spelled that wrong. oh well.
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
AWESOME. AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME. :D

Uh oh...Shelly's gonna get a scream job from one Pepper Potts. Beautiful cliffhanger as always. And with that, beautiful chapter! Even though you left me hanging...I'll forgive you ;) Can't wait for an update!

-Person
ficlover1193 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Really good! but i dont think pepper should be 2 hard on shelly, she was after all in a very emotional state! lol Cant wait for more! : )
isabelle maria stark chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
hi love your story. And I know what you mean I leave in Texas and we never had it like this. Its great! Oh keep going.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Uh-oh thats not looking to good. Please update soon :D
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Wow! It was a bit of a cliff hanger:) I liked this chapter! And I can't believe you're getting snow in TEXAS! Is that even possible? Hehe, anyways Please update soon!
Redlioness62 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
This was really a good story, until the it being her first time. Not say that it is not possible, but did you watch IM 1 & 2? How about reading the comics? Tony is 38-40yo and Pepper is 3 years younger, so that is 35-37yo! She started working for him when she was 23-25, and just became romantically involved. I'm just making an observation, that is all.(As you can see I am an avid IM fan.)
ShellyStark chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
YAY!So nice to see another quick update! The T/P sexy times were sweet and the image of Tony playing in the snow is simply adorable.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »