Reviews for Romancing a Blonde Brunette
azarathianscribbles chapter 1 . 1/9
Dear lord, Saro. I know you don't really use this account anymore, but I've needed to review this fic for a long time. It's cute and sexy and Contestshipping and uuuuuhhh I can't even.

You stuck to Drew's more fanon sexy player status, which is different from his anime awkwardness around his fangirls, but you made it work by showing that he's still undeniably attracted to May (has been for forever) and that he's not truly a player. Dear lord this characterization was such a good portrayal of what Drew might become after he's matured and gotten used to his celebrity status with girls. Hooooo boy I love it so much. May's characterization is also perfect: she's very similar but has started to mature past the point of letting Drew get to her. Honestly, her ability to resist his sexy makes me proud. I would certainly not be able to do it - your version of the grasshead would sweep me off my feet in about 2 seconds.

Basically, you managed to capture the canon dynamic between May and Drew while creating a piece that is remarkably sexy. I love it so much. Gaaaahhhh the feels, Saro. Thank you!
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This is a pretty good read. I love tye fact that May had been her usual dense self throughtout a story and that Drew needed to use lots of teasing and taunts in order to get a rise from her. It's also cute that this event occurred a few years after they first met which means they clearly are old enough to start a serious relationship. I love how Drew was loyal and devoted when he finally found someone to devote to. His frequent roses for May is my greatest indicator for this and it forever will be my guiding light for shipping them. Anyways, congrats for the great story and keep up the good work! :D
nice chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Great job
13DiamondPython13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
You really nailed Drew here. Very flirty and playful, never going to mean-spirited.
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Nice story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
Safa chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Well sorry but read better
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Amazing story
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
O/O 4:30AM in the morning 4 this
Zaeyadii chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
OH BOY Drew I think we're all distracted by your sexy let's face it

no honestly this is the best I love this story, pervy drew makes my life, settle down you little heartthrob wowie

OH I looked at the reviews to see if if already reviewed this and wtf "book critic" if you wanted to read a kid friendly story (ps this isn't a book pal) then why read a T rated romance story kthxbai #sorrynotsorry

BUT YEAH loved it keep doin what you're doin because its rad this story is rad you're rad woohoo xx

-zae
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I liked this, it was amusing to read!
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I liked this. Your manner of phrasing a few things were cute and really added to the story. I particularly liked the Wild Thornbush using Scratch Attack. Very clever. Also Drew's character was very realistic in that he was still kind of a dick and not too, uh, fluffy. It seemed more natural than a lot of little oneshots like this. Nice work.
The book critic chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hello I'm the book critic. I critique every Pokemon book I read on fanfiction.
And all I have to say is:
PUH-LEASE!
I looked at all your frikin reviews and they were saying how cute this dumb book was.
The plot was great, the story sucked.
I honestly think you wouldn't gotten a lot more readers if you cut out all of the freakin swearing.
EVERYONE PUTS SWEARING IN THIER BOOKS THESE DAYS!
CAN'T SOMEONE STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH!
When will someone stand up and make THIER books kid friendly?!

Plot was good, story was bad.

-the book critic
ClairePuff chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I've read this story so many times. I just love it. I think portraying Drew as a pervy teenager is the most brilliant idea ever, and this story never fails to make me laugh.
cutetwist chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awesome! May CAN be a bit of a blonde brunette...
K chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Man you should do a lemon version of this fucccck
amazing