Reviews for Romancing a Blonde Brunette
13DiamondPython13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
You really nailed Drew here. Very flirty and playful, never going to mean-spirited.
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Nice story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
Safa chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Well sorry but read better
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Amazing story
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
O/O 4:30AM in the morning 4 this
Zaeyadii chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
OH BOY Drew I think we're all distracted by your sexy let's face it

no honestly this is the best I love this story, pervy drew makes my life, settle down you little heartthrob wowie

OH I looked at the reviews to see if if already reviewed this and wtf "book critic" if you wanted to read a kid friendly story (ps this isn't a book pal) then why read a T rated romance story kthxbai #sorrynotsorry

BUT YEAH loved it keep doin what you're doin because its rad this story is rad you're rad woohoo xx

-zae
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I liked this, it was amusing to read!
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I liked this. Your manner of phrasing a few things were cute and really added to the story. I particularly liked the Wild Thornbush using Scratch Attack. Very clever. Also Drew's character was very realistic in that he was still kind of a dick and not too, uh, fluffy. It seemed more natural than a lot of little oneshots like this. Nice work.
The book critic chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hello I'm the book critic. I critique every Pokemon book I read on fanfiction.
And all I have to say is:
PUH-LEASE!
I looked at all your frikin reviews and they were saying how cute this dumb book was.
The plot was great, the story sucked.
I honestly think you wouldn't gotten a lot more readers if you cut out all of the freakin swearing.
EVERYONE PUTS SWEARING IN THIER BOOKS THESE DAYS!
CAN'T SOMEONE STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH!
When will someone stand up and make THIER books kid friendly?!

Plot was good, story was bad.

-the book critic
ClairePuff chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I've read this story so many times. I just love it. I think portraying Drew as a pervy teenager is the most brilliant idea ever, and this story never fails to make me laugh.
cutetwist chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awesome! May CAN be a bit of a blonde brunette...
K chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Man you should do a lemon version of this fucccck
amazing
i'd love it either way
BlackCranez chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Luved ur story and Drew's pervy-ness I really liked it, and u captured their personalities perfectly! Plz write more when u have time! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY

AND DREW'S ABNORMAL AMOUNT OF SEXY

when the pokemon creators made drew ina pot of awesomeness

They added a handful of arrogance

A pinch of smugness

And instead of another pinch of sexy
THE WHOLE JAR OF SEXY SLIPPED FROM THEIR HAND AND FELL INTO THE POT OF AWESOMENESS

THUS MAKING THE GREAT DREW HAYDEN