Reviews for Devil of the Sea
MoonLightShadowNight123 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Jay: *finger on her chin* Hmm...*shakes head*Nope,can't imagine what Kurt would be like if he's a pirate. I'll try to though
Kurt:*looks horrified* Vhat! I'm no pirate!
Jay:*looks at Kurt* Get out of here.
Kurt: Vhy?
Jay:*looks wearliy at Beth* You don't want to know.
Beth:*doing a little happy dance*KURT AND KITTY SITTING IN A TREE,K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Kitty&Kurt:*blushes*W-what/V-vhat she's/he's not my boyfriend/girlfriend!
Jay:*mutters*Not yet*back to cheery face* Okay,I like your series though. Bye!
StopTalkingToMe chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
I have fallen in love with your historical Kurtty series! You need to stop writing these, I have homework to do! XP
Just kidding, but seriously, these stories are awesome.
fish-egirl chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
(0o0) This...Is...EPIC!

Pirate Kurt was perfection and the plot twists just topped it off! The fine detail in which you described the battles and the events surounding them was pure perfection.

I adore your writings. (0o0)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
You nailed everything perfectly, as usual. :). Your work is the best I've seen, and such a joy to read! Thank you so much!
tentsubasa chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
That was fabulous! I was really caught up in it! This was amazing, and I look forward to reading the prequel and sequel. :)
tentsubasa chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Oh my goodness, are Kitty and Kurt EVER going to get together?! The waiting is killing me! I wonder what's going to happen next. Last chapter!
tentsubasa chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Whoo-hoo! Terrance is going to get his!
tentsubasa chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
That's so sad. :( Poor Logan. Stupid cheater. :(
tentsubasa chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Wow! That was intense! I'm a little surprised people would still want to mutiny against Kurt when he just led them in a such a sweep, but I suppose some are ingrates.
tentsubasa chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Ooh...that's not good. :( Blasted pirates. :(
tentsubasa chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Awww! So cute and sweet! I am a sucker for fluff. :)
tentsubasa chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Oooh...such a daring rescue! I really like the descriptions you use in this story, they really throw the reader into the setting. Nicely done!
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Hmm...she seems to be becoming attracted to him, but I can't figure out why yet either. XD
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is awesome! It's quite interesting to see Kurt in this kind of role.
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
and yet again, you have stolen my attention with a beautifuly made fic.