Reviews for Rebirth
nicogo707070 chapter 40 . 6/18
Sad this is discontinued
laresuchiha chapter 40 . 6/10
I discovered your stories very recently and am quite saddened to read this disclaimer. But I understand. Both stories are amazing and I would love to see them finished. I love the Rebirth plot. It's so engaging and interesting, my favorite. I was hoping the end of the story would be them changing their tactics from dominating the wizarding world, increasing their strength in the shadows, and quietly dominating things. Of course, there would be a bit of chaos here and there, paranoia about the rebirth of the Dark Lord and his Consort.
I hope you are in good health, with your life stable and with lots of inspiration to write again. I would like to say that your Yahoo group no longer works and maybe in the future you might consider adding your stories to AO3. Maybe you'll consider creating a new Facebook group or another easier-to-use site. Thanks for posting your stories.
gemini shawty chapter 40 . 4/14
thanks for writing this i really loved this story alot
gemini shawty chapter 16 . 4/13
please tell me harry kills dunderbore before i jump through the screen and do it myself
Cooldragon1990 chapter 40 . 3/20
I think what annoys me the most about this story after re-reading it many times is Herakles Jude is infamous to everybody on the dark. We see Snape, Lucius, AND Draco all react gleefully, but frustratingly nobody on the light side is terrified of him. Dumbledore is all about preventing Harry's company to Voldermort, but doesn't even think of warning Harry that the Dark Lord had a lover or if they had no idea about that at least a very close follower that was a dreaded necromancer... It was one of the things I was looking forward to during the time skip... but alas, only Lucius and people associated otherwise would react or mention him at all.

Was Herakles Jude such a low threat to not even register as the number 2 under Voldemort and Dumbledore never realized? And now this story is abandoned and we may never get any more... But it is a shame we never got Dumbles mentioning Harry's previous life... Did Dumbledore not remember the guy who basically took his killing curse? I guess that was a common site to see and barely warranted a mention or something
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 40 . 1/27
This is still, by far, the greatest evil harry fic i have ever read.
Saphis3 chapter 40 . 1/15
sorry to disturb you, but here it is: I really like your fiction and I would like to know if I could translate it into French (and say that it is yours, of course)
MasterHarryRiddle chapter 39 . 1/8
amaaaazing story. i dont know why I waited so much to read it
before the idea leaves my mind, I have a suggestion. harry used t he map to track dumbledore but also the third floor corridor and anyone who goes there. the same could be done to find the diary. the chamber is unplotabble but they could track who goes into the girls bathroom. most people avoid it and if there is a other attack. they could check who was there that day. at least it would be less people. actually I thought I was guessing what you'd do but this chapter was short. hope is a good idea, or at least mention even if there isa reason why it won't work. it could still be as failed idea ie maybe the right one.
I hope u update this soon
Like the review under minds said, it's getting ridiculous.
The overall quality of writing took a huge nosedive after the reincarnation.
Dido Bell chapter 9 . 1/4
this is getting ridikulus
Astraea chapter 40 . 12/31/2021
Are you going to post more Chapters?
Dido Bell chapter 6 . 12/30/2021
I'm beginning to think this is not worth it...
Dido Bell chapter 6 . 12/30/2021
I'm beginning to think this is not worth it...
Dido Bell chapter 4 . 12/30/2021
again with the overpowered character's. hmmm... I'm more interested to thriller and flawed character. but this'll do. hm
Dido Bell chapter 4 . 12/30/2021
oh! i cought you! you said Harry instead of Heri ahaha
3,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »