Reviews for Rebirth
readwritemm chapter 29 . 7/7
This is such a great story! Thanks so much for writing :)
sahsha.adamthwaite chapter 40 . 6/15
Please please please finish this fic! I absolutely adore it!
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 40 . 6/1
I know its been about 6 years and this is probably a dead fic, but it was amazing and i really hope for a continuation.
Artemis chapter 40 . 4/21
Hey! Update more! I love this sooo much!
blyandere chapter 40 . 4/11
update please
SirchSidhe chapter 40 . 3/22
Thank you for this story. It was amazing.
cerulean369 chapter 40 . 3/20
This story was brilliant. I’ve never come across a HP fanfic with the concept of reincarnation, and you made the concept make sense with necromancy and the astral plane. The way you conveyed yo words, pushed the plot forward was done so well and made the story even more enjoyable. Reading the love between Tom and Heri (Harry) was just heart warming. Thank you so much for sharing what you have. :)
ni chapter 40 . 2/4
hey this fic is brilliant-please keep posting
Solti chapter 40 . 12/4/2020
when is the next chapter when ?! I am terribly in need of it (ಥ_ಥ)
Dean Brooks chapter 40 . 12/3/2020
Omg...how did i not know about this fanfiction before!? This is amazing and is not my favorite fan fiction. Tom and heri's relationship is hilariously dysfunctional and works perfectly. I can't wait an update as i in love. When bari found tom i just laughed so hard it was so cute! I mean...aww i loved it.
As i said. Can't wait for an update as this is amazing
Murky Heron chapter 40 . 11/12/2020
Wow. Just, marvelous. Even though the story started rather unassumingly by following the canon with slight alterations, boy, did it develop into a fascinating read!
I like how you spun the idea of reincarnation and how it's tied with necromancy. Your Heri is an interesting blend of canon Harry and your own additions to the character. It's very believable that if he didn't remember his past life, he'd really be just canon Harry.
What gives me a slight pause is that in the latter chapters he seems to forget to utilize his necromantic powers, as compared to the first part of the story (ok, maybe Harry is so smitten with Tom that he becomes oblivious to anything else, hehe). He's also less wary of his surroundings. For example, when Tom and Harry go down to visit the basilisk, they don't check for magical alarms. Seems a bit out of character for two seasoned warriors.
Oh! I especially liked how you gradually substituted Heri for Harry throughout the text, so now even Tom refers to him only as Harry, even in private. Will we see the same trend with TomDom?
Teacuplevi chapter 38 . 10/13/2020
Fucking hell, I just want Dumbledore to die already. But great story.
Teacuplevi chapter 24 . 10/13/2020
Yess, reunited
Teacuplevi chapter 19 . 10/13/2020
Oohh, what Dumbledore doesn't know. .
Trinity-Raven9 chapter 40 . 10/10/2020
i want to tell you that this is a wonderful story and i love every bit of it. Even if it's unfinished it's still my favorite
3,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »