Reviews for I Was Wrong
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
that was good keep it up
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is so depressing to read . DELENA FOREVER MAN! I love your version of what he's thinking. Pretty much Damon! And that tear, he so totally was in pain erasing her memories, giving her over to Stefan! It might have been the most selfish thing he's ever said, but it was also definately the hardest thing he's ever done. And that's why Damons brave. Most would chicken out. I think he loves her more then Stefan(and more then he loved Katherine, or maybe he just learned from his mistake with Katherine...who completely knows) because A) he's not willing to make all their lives hell trying to get her. He's willing to stand by the sidelines. B)he's putting her first, and not himself. Where as (ties into) C) Stefan is completely "I have to know her" I need her blah blah blah and he's selfish and HAS to have her and he's D) overbearing, althoughts there idiot (you know what I mean) where as when DAMON tries to protect and be there for her, he's not to an extent where you want to go SHUT UP AND GET TO THE NEXT SCENE THIS IS HORRIBLE! MY BRAIN IS MELTING! When Damon saves Elena, he's refreshing and it's nice to see that side of him and he does it in a non-smothering, I love to see it way. Which brings me to E) WHOSE THE ONE that ALWAYS comes through and protects Elena? When Elena was about to get killed by that vampire who saved her? Damon. When Stefan went blood hungry (which was stupid in the first place. idiot him) Who stepped up to dance with Elena so her rep would be okay etc? Damon. When she was trying to sacrifice herself? Damon. There's more. It's ALWAYS Damon. It's been Stefan maybe once or twice.

And let's face it, writers NEVER do something just to put it in there and take it away for good. Not unless it had a lot of buildup (the only example I can think of where two people fell in love but then (and in this case it was the guy who forgot) something happened and memories had to be wiped and love forgotten, it's the show Dollhouse. But at least they got to be together at first) but these people know we want Delena. Plus they wouldn't have that happen if it wasn't needed. They're setting the stage for something, and it's going to be good. So I agree with you. We're going to explode.

Nice story : ) Depressing, but nice. If they ever get together...DEFINATELY gonna force you to write povs about that scene too :)
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
love it~~~~~~~~~~
Fifille chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I think she'll remember them too! ) Great fic. )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It. Was. Amazing. I think You just made me a fanfic junkie! Damon was spot on and I felt myself understanding him somehow a little bit better. I always wanted to know what he was thinking, now I think I do. THANK YOU and please keep it up :)
vellathewench chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow you're writing is getting mroe awesome by the day.

This was beautifully written and hit me much harder than the actual scene did. I could feel the pain he was feeling.

Great job hun!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.