Reviews for It Had To Be You
angel897 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
lovely story
TrueBlackRoses chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Perfect!I loved it!

I have to addmit being a little soppy about those two. Sevs and Mione are by far my favourite couple and though I love him as the snarky, sneering, and brooding Potions Master, I do save a spot in my heart for a more sweet and smiling Severus. Besides, I love this song, my fiance makes a habit of singing it to me on special ocasions after all.

Congratulations for the great story it was really lovely.
SevMione DuCaine chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Love it. :)
Ellie747 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
AHH! This was the Sweetest Story Ever! Thank you the entertainment, it was adorable in every way!
TEAMCaskett chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
I love this fic! Just imagining Snape wearing Raybans! Bloody HOT, I must say. I love how the characters are all OOC, it's nice for everything to be without drama for a while. Even the Malfoys! Wow! : ) It's really sweet how everything turned out really well between all the couples, especially Snape and Hermione! 3
frozenfiery chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
haha an interesting story! i was very amused and it was very yum ;] would've been cool if the story was longer as it felt chapter 5 was a bit rushed... other than that woot! more mione and sev stories! ;D
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Since I so dislike those dark, angst, hurt stories, I decided to read this story. So far I read only first chapter. Even though I like happy romance stories, there are boundaries what is happy romance and what is too much sugary sweet where everything is perfect and nice (like everybody agrees with everybody, everything is solved immediately..and so)... at least for me. Also, I can stomach Narcisa and Lucius being nice, friendly with Hermione, but Severus too much OOC is a bit too much for me.

Maybe its not that everything in this chapter was "perfect and nice", but more in what way it was written...sometimes situations like that makes it surreal... Probably Im not good at explaining what exactly I mean...

So now I read all chapters and it still the same as in first chapter. It would be good story If not for those things I wrote about...but I guess its my problem that I dont like so sweet stories, I know from reviews that many people did like it.
Animaltalker chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Sweet and I love that song
Jessica chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I love your stories , i accidently clicked on this and before i knew whom the author was i had a feeling it was you , your writhing is amazing and ou always write in the same style , which i love about you

Bravo !

Jess

x
emilyjasmine chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
awwww, it was so sweet and really well written :)
cerasylvania chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
so i love the song you picked "it had to be you" by harry connick jr i mean that is one perfect song for hermione and snape i must admit. i loved this story.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
loved the story thank you.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
SWEET
Kermit 304 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Lovely, keep the chapters coming!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Great chapter can't wait for the next one