Reviews for Uhh, Love You Too, I Guess
CN girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
this was an amazing father- son relationship fanfic you wrote for these two,(especially with heartwarming moments) excellent job. :)
Marmy chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I almost cried at this. It was extremely sweet.
dagnytheartist chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aw. K'nuckles is the closest thing to a father figure in Flapjack's life, and you wrote it beautifully. Nice work. :)
HeroineCruor chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awesome story! I loved that you wrote it the platonic flavor and not more. And you write bette than me, so you have inspired me! Thank you and keep up the good work!

PS. I agree with you. I'm a yaoi fangirl but I do NOT approve of K'nuckles x Flapjack. That's...just stupid, creepy and gross. I can though also enjoy crack pairing fics, heck, I've even read some of these. But that does not mean I like it, just that I'm a curious little asshole XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Too cute! I loved it. You have a way with words and I loved the author note at the end lol.
marcelinefan chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
If this was slash, it would be SpongeBob and Squidward all over again. Good story, though!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love the updated version Hee, I'm a sucker for fluff, tho. And can I just say, THANK YOU for clarifying that this isn't slash! _ I'm usually pretty tolerant of pairings, but K'nuckles/Flapjack just creeps me out 3 (Sorry, just had to say that ;)

(Btw, this is Sailor Nibaru.. wouldn't let me post a review when I was logged in, for some reason :/ I guess cause I'd reviewed this before? I dunno.)
JessieJacksonlover12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
WHy Jessie Jackson? I kno not, but i do now that I love this story! HahahaXD sorry it's like 4am and im ano o sugar rush loloolo:) this is fucking adorable tho, u know that? sorry i don't normally tpye like this! bt anyways, you totally got k'nucckles stern demeanor down and everything! flap seemed a bit off at first, but man you got right into it! good great story!
Sailor Nibaru chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
asdfghj, this is so adorable! You got K'nuckles and Flap's personalities down perfectly, and fff this is so cute D -sucksatreviews- BUTUHYEAH, good job! ; It's kinda hard to find good Flapjack fanfics, haha.
Munkbro4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
gay! It's flapjack/sally! not flapjack/k'nckles
Pops-Lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Love it! We need more KxF fics on this archive. Keep up the awesome work! It was super sweet and totally adorable.