Reviews for Secrets
private-policy chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
OMG I did not want that to end!

That was awsome! I'm definitely keeping track of this story! Can't wait for additional chapters.
Glyndewar chapter 14 . 1/11/2011
This story is really good so far! I especially like the level of detail in your descriptions.
Callie Osgood chapter 31 . 12/29/2010
really love where the story is going. keep it up!
dancerx3d chapter 31 . 12/29/2010
oooooo intense...i like it a lot. cant wait for an update! update asap!
dancerx3d chapter 26 . 12/27/2010
i love love love this story sooo much. I cant wait for an update to come soon. I like the characters and the drama this is just a really good story!
dancerx3d chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I really love your story so far...i havent finished reading it but up to this point i still think its really good. I like that you didnt use the typical private stuff...its just about someone new to a boarding school and there is scandal and stuff! I reallly like it so far:)
PastaSaucex3 chapter 26 . 11/24/2010
I really like how your story is going. The way the words flow really show the characters... I especially like how you apply quotes, it kind of gives foreshadowing for the story. I really like it, please continue...
Callie Osgood chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
I really like how the story is going so far. When I just got around to reading it there were already 26 chapters so I'll just pace myself a little and read up to chapter 12. Although I especially loved how Ashton talked to the cop a few chapters back. Hope you update soon!
privateisamazing chapter 24 . 11/22/2010
this was like really good, i like the team edward team jacob thing going with Ashton and Clint (sorry for the twilight reference here-I don't even like the books btw) usually i dont like these stories without the real private characters on here but this is amazing! Update asap!
xXcoolkat390Xx chapter 24 . 11/22/2010
Hey so I read all the chapters but I'll just put all the reveiws for this last one. Lol, sorry I'm lazy. Anyways, I really liked the style of writing you have in each chapter, I can tell you take your time and it all flows well together. I also like your character developments because I feel like i know each and every one of them personally, you just did that good a job with the descriptions and giving each one of them their own personalities. Fantastic job, update fast because I can't wait to read more of this!

xoxo

xXcoolkat390Xx
nessieforever21 chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
i love it ! great job!
Bethan-Louise chapter 17 . 11/19/2010
Hi thanks for Messaging me. I really like your story it's really good and I think that any private fans will deffinately like it. The only thing I can say that would make it better would be that If you look back through it, especially the first couple of chapters, you'll notice that there are quite a lot of short sentences that would read better if they were linked together. It's not that drastic but I think it would deffinately be better to read if you did that. Can't wait for you to update again.

Beth xx
ElainaPoppy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Okay, so I'm really interested in this story!

It's writing really, really well and I found myself being pulled into it.

Excelent work! Oh, and thanks for messaging me about it!

I really appreciate it!

You're doing a great job! Keep it up!
haleyscott305 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved it.. I really do.. keep writeing! U have talent.
Glyndewar chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is very good. Even if its not technically about Private, its still within the spirit of the genre. It makes me want to know more about Jessica/Caitlin and her secrets.