Reviews for Duocam
Haru Inuzuka chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
-grins- Okay, this was AWESOME. I wanted to laugh, but its 4AM, my parents are asleep, and I don't have a death wish. XD
loretta537 chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
this was so funny. i couldnt stop laughing, which is bad because i have a sore throat. please make a sequel
Amy Yuy chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
that was great! lol I will have to try some of those things on my room mates! great story!
FF9Zidane chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
D I have to say that was amusing.

After all these years I am glad to see this finished! -

Kudos on the ending! _ Could there be a sequel in the works?
ShadowDmn chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
OMG! This is hilarious! I personally think it would make a great episode too. too bad. lol! This had me cracking up, great job. I gotta wonder tho, have you actually pulled any of these pranks before? Anyway, L8rz! _
judith chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
I read this story because of all the reviews it had, but I was kinda disappointed. Maybe I'm taking this story too seriously (probably), but Duo just seemed like a huge jerk. His pranks were petty and childish, and there seemed to be no reason behind them, you know? A bit more explanation than "Duo decides to be random, lol" would make the story more interesting. And more characterization of him and the others would make it seem less episodic. I tend to find Duo to be one of the most boring characters in this fandom anyway, because so many authors try to write him and most of them aren't very good. There's a lot of Duo-worship on this site...

Anyway, I won't sign in so you can totally delete this review if you want. Congratulations on finishing a story, especially such a popular one. I hope this review doesn't seem too mean, and I'll definitely read other stories you've written. It's a cute idea for a story, it just didn't exactly work for me. Tons of other people seem to love it though, so you can definitely ignore my rambling. Please keep writing!
tyleet88 chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
LMAO this it funny should kkep this what will happened to Duo if he is caught?
mille feuille marzipan chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
Yay! I wonder what'll happen to Duo when they hunt him down... Plz update!
Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
Very funny.I like it.
silversilence0 chapter 9 . 10/14/2004
I read this one a long time ago and it still makes me laugh. I could actually see him do things like that.

Great job, you really should wirte more to it I want to know if he gets out alive.
DarkWaterAngel chapter 9 . 5/6/2004
O! You're AWESOME! ::tries to stop laughing:: I've been dying to know what happens, and just reciently came across this story again. Update soon, please? I'll be watching for it!
Death's little side kick chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
Spritz-up chapter 9 . 9/6/2003
please write more dont kill duo hes a sexy ass! n e wayz write more!
Bluesummers chapter 9 . 8/26/2003
ryu-chan the dragon of dreams chapter 9 . 7/29/2003
once again, shini, i've to say: update, please! it's been months! argh on you!

ha ha ha. just re-read 4 the 100th time, and it's still just as good. UPDATE!