Reviews for The Interview
Fantasticfish1021 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Love it :)
Kusami32 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
ok that was downright epic. i loved their cure for the expresso lol rofl
MegamindHeartForever chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
this made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!
Electricboa chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
This was a very funny story, it made me laugh! Well done.
Mabby chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Such a funny story and I can just imagine Megamind and Roxanne being like this - very in character and incredibly sweet. Comedy is so difficult to write and you are a natural! Keep up the writing.
Hotani chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Awwwww they kissed 8D so so sweet ! I love it ! Super cute couple. Vous ĂȘtes a fantastic writer.
that-girl-over-there chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I'll have to stop reading your fics when among others, because my spontaneous laughs are met with questionable looks. Another great story!
guri-n chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
"Okay, fine, fine," Megamind scowled, removing her hand from his mouth. When she wasn't looking, Megamind faced the camera, looked around shiftily, mouthed "yes," with a thumbs up, and then smirked before looking away.

That was so adorible and funny !
MissCharlotteAwesome chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Ha ha nice questions :P

Loved the interview
RemmyBlack chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
lolz love how all of them except one was about Megamind and Roxanne's relationship ) ) ) )

this is awesome )
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Megamind being high on coffee is about the best thing EVER! XD
Steeleafan chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Adorable.
DystopianDusk chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
OMG! THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I HAD TO COVER MY MOUTH SO I WOULDNT DISTURB THE NIEGHBORS! :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
funny and cute, loves
Mystique84 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
omg, funny! I almost died laughing when that nosy citezen asked if Roxanne and Megamind were doing it! and then when he said yes behind her back! hilarious and i loved how Roxanne dealed with the caffine high!

-Raven