Reviews for Sheldon's sick
Some impropriety, but also sweetness.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
i like
PetuniaViolet chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Love it ;w;
devon380black chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love the last line. ;)
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Very nice! On to the next part of the series!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awh, now thats just too sweet. :D
All these fics make me not like Leonard, even though I usually do! Ah well, I'll just have to love Sheldon more to make up for it.
XxD3V1L-ANG3LxX chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Cute XD
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The things that friends do for one another. It's beautiful.

That was some nice fluff. Also, like how Penny teared Leonard a new one. (Laughs).
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is a good one
wolfofsheep chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
The things friends do for one another... It's a beautiful thing!

Great story... I know I'm late to the game, but as I am quarantined to my bed at the hospital... I must read! I know, too much personal crap... Still! This a beautifully written piece! ;)
Random A la Grace chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I spend...the whole day yesterday trying to find your stories...I have finally succeed. I love your grasp of characters, they seem more real and likeable than the original! The attraction and the eventual relationship was so realistic! Thank you for your awesome stories! You deserve a lot more credit! Please make more good original stories!
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
awsome!
and sweet!
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is such a great fic.
One of my fav.
I love it.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Thank you very much. I looked up the favorite penny/sheldon writer, and your name came up. So I'll be reading the series.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love this fic so much, I'm really ill myself at the moment and it just makes me feel better. If only Sheldon could come up with an algorithm for me finding a mate or just find me one, lol. Love the whole series you've written for this, you're an amazing writer and portray og Penny and Sheldon really well.