Reviews for Sheldon's sick
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Thank you very much. I looked up the favorite penny/sheldon writer, and your name came up. So I'll be reading the series.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love this fic so much, I'm really ill myself at the moment and it just makes me feel better. If only Sheldon could come up with an algorithm for me finding a mate or just find me one, lol. Love the whole series you've written for this, you're an amazing writer and portray og Penny and Sheldon really well.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Thisis just great- i love it- you are a very good writer for Shenny- you know them both so well-
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That was so flip'n cute it nearly hurt!
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great one-shot! I'm glad Penny tore into the guys about leaving Sheldon. While Sheldon may exaggerate a simple flu, that doesn't mean that they shouldn't at least make sure he's actually exaggerating before fleeing.
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love it when Sheldon and Penny care for each other. They are sweet to each other that I think is missing in their relationships with other people.
whoompah chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is so sweet! I laughed at the Children's Nyquil
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
she hadn't forgotten that the guys had been to a sperm bank the day she'd met them, no matter how hard she'd tried

"I guess you're getting that sponge bath after all. But no enemas." She finished lips quirked in the tiniest hint of a smile.

She remembered to rub counter-clockwise, which seemed to soothe him

"Some man will be very fortunate to have you as his mate and mother to his progeny."

Amazing Story d(*-*)
I Love how at the end of the day Penny's there for Sheldon :)
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was a lovely read. I adore how you keep them in character. This was really beautiful. :)
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
The almost precise and cold detachment in which you narrated the story, plus the bursts of emotion from Penny, made this chapter quite beautifully painful to read.

It was absolutely fantastic.

This is the real omniscient point of view.

I love it.

Also, too good that Sheldon got sick enough to shut up, it's a good thing Penny still sacrifices herself to take care of him.
jenben chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, this is wonderful! I'm a sucker for Penny/Sheldon and you wrote it so sweetly. Good work and thanks for the fic.
kbcountry37 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It's code milky green, and it's just a code to say that Sheldon is sick. Mainly with fever and infected sinuses.
Treeni chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
AWWWWW!

*squee*

so cute

SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is a lovely, realistic little ficlet, very much in character with all the reactions (or at least what we would hope Penny would do - it's more S2 Penny than the shrill harpy we got in S3, sadly.)

I can imagine Sheldon running that algorithm, frowning, then re-running it, and blinking at the results. After all, Penny likes tall Alpha male types who know about things like football, and she has announced her aspirations towards finding a smarter guy...
stock2007 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
what a great little story well done any sign of a follow up please
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »