Reviews for When You Are Dean Winchester, Even Paradise Sucks
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Love this fic. Hope you finish it :)
ccase13 chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
This is a really interesting picture of Sam trying to slow down the hell memory distorted and hard drinking Dean. Poor Sam doesn't have much room to work with Dean because Dean is unable to sleep properly without drinking heavily.

It is especially interesting that Dean is begining to realise that he does have the additonal problem of substance dependence in addition to not being able to function with hell memories.

I am also VERY curious as to why droves of people suddenly think an isolated pub is a center of good feelings.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
OK, that is really weird...
gr8read chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Wonderful, wonderful. You write a great wound-up Dean. Love how you pack all that frenzy into him.

Great job!
paranormal para girl chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Dang Smalld! This is getting creepy and so sad! We all know Dean drinks WAY too much, but Dean's shakes are not a good sign. I am anxious to see what happens next!

JBlove chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Yay, an update! Aww, I hate when Dean and Sam fight :( Sam is just trying to fix Dean. Poor Dean. He thinks he'll never be able to be happy. Crap, it's never good when Dean ends up at a bar in that emotional state! Update soon!
gr8read chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I love that Dean is happy, the coffee, the pie, all is right in the world for this one moment, only to dun dun dun...

Gosh, so many favorite lines I don't know where to start. Start with funny, yeah, that's a good place. Favorite funny line "Sam feels slightly relieved that he made it through that without being interrupted by a blow to the head or something."

Okay, this next one is favorite paragraph starting: ""Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. Poor, misguided,..." That one was a thing of beauty.

The whole step forward, then step back.

Wonderful job with this chapter!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
So not good - Dean is in no mood to listen to Sam now.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Oh, oh, really bad timing on Sam's part.
DeansMuse chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I'm glad that you didn't have Dean cave into Sam's intervention. It feels like you are staying true to the characters.

Once again, good work and can't wait for the next chapter.
fanotheboyz chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Great build of tension! Poor Sam's gonna get the worst end of this deal, I can tell. Can't wait for the rest.
Gett chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
You cant get any more caught than that! Its really about to hit the fan now. Good work.
gr8read chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
So glad inspiration hit you and you got chapter 9 out.

Favorite line: "So Sam, say goodbye to happy Dean and hello to I'm gonna kick your ass into next week Dean." Wonderful!

Take care.

DeansMuse chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
Love the last sentence.

Please continue. I really want to read what happens to Dean in the bar.
Paulathe Cat chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Yup! Poor Sam... poor Dean, too. Been there, done that. Didn't feel as charitable as I do for Dean... of course, Dean is waay hotter and I don't have to be Sam and deal with it! Ha! Can't wait to see how you resolve this!