Reviews for Queen of Hearts, Extended
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 3/22
Your version more advanterous
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I would be nice of this story continued!?
ABVM chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
well,done. I like the "realistic" dialogue. I could just hear Morgana speaking those words.
ABVM chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I've just began to read your stories. I like how you fill in the gaps.
Lara Smith chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Loved the ARWEN scene. It was so sweet! I'm glad Gwen warned him about Morgana. Arthur is kind of naive and too trusting and does give the impression that he's all brawn and no brains.
PixieTrix09 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Great fic!
Elin Marc chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
This is really good. More chapters please. You're brilliant in filling in scenes (and thoughts) in the show that are otherwise left to the viewers to speculate what they are. It provides more depth and i will say, interest.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Excellent new scenes! I really like the bond between Merlin and Gwen, and how Arthur will do practically anything for Gwen as well :) nice job!
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Hey,

Really good, keep it up and have fun,

Bye,

-Becky
platypus core chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
...morgana and her evil smirk. can we ever go a scene without it?
Vylendis chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
LOL! Nice ending!
Vylendis chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Brilliant! I agree with what you've written, there should have been a conversation between Gwen and Merlin explaining things about Morgana, but I guess the writers decided not to and to keep the suspense.

The story is great. Once again you've caputured the characters really well. Keep it up!

"Keep the Magic Secret"

immortalbrokenheart
ruby890 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
that was good. i hope arthur and merlin friendship gets a helping hand. it like they take one step forward and five back and love G/A BTW.
T chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Lovely addition thanks for sharing!
CamelotForever chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Haha, this had some funnies! Arthur has 'bird droppings for brains' - I can truly see Merlin say that! And "Prince Baboon-face!" I really enjoy how you write the friendship between Merlin and Gwen, it's a really sweet addition to the TV show's portrayal of their friendship. I too wonder if Uther is truly that oblivious, but I enjoyed his scene with Gaius, and Gaius' comment to Merlin that Uther does not deserve to know about Arwen especially because of the way he treated her... I love it!

All in all, I'm so glad you've decided to write more Merlin fanfics because you have the voices and mannerisms down to a T and it makes me feel as though I'm reading scripts of deleted scenes. It's bloody brilliant!