Reviews for Chuck versus The World
Nomadic Nerd chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Bummer! Another GREAT story unfinished! Please come back to us! Seriously, this is a really good story and deserves a proper finish. I know it's been two years but I hope you read this and get inspired to continue. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Sanrio76 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Hi! I only recently got into Chuck so I got to this story late. Your writing is fantastic! I would love it if you'd continue this story. It is by far the best out there. :D
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Update, please. Now.
JLJMc chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
Oh man! As I read through this not-complete story, I was getting more and more worried that it'd end up in a cliffhanger! Yikes! Please finish - gotta know how it all turns out!
Crumby chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Yikes. Shot in the shin! Even if Casey probably figured Sarah did that deliberately, which is good, that has to hurt.

Also, Sarah's all wet, and all Chuck's thinking about is a Wet List? *shakes head* ;-)

Uh-oh. Casey's here.
Crumby chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
I liked the car chase scene a lot, especially the part where Sarah "jumps" down onto the highway. Well done.

Chuck asking whether the movie with Bryce was a date didn't come out of nowhere, they were talking about the movie etc., yet, it was still a rather incongruous question considering they had just escaped, and were on the run. I think that along with other moments like this one, Sarah being flustered, etc., it set well the end chapter and showed where part of their head were at.

"I've called my friend Jack." :)

So, who did Chloe called? Who's that "mutual friend of theirs" that's supposed to "be in California within the next twenty-four hours"?

HOT KISS IN THE RAIN!
Paladinobr chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
I loved this chapter but I hope to see Chuck kicking Casey's ass at some point, lol. You're so cruel to stop there! I can't wait for the next chapter, :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
thanks
JS-Fan chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
This is a great story please keep writing! I loved Kill Jill, and so far this has surpassed it! Please keep up, this is one of my favorite AU's on the site. Can't wait for the next chapter, like Casey, I love good gun play and high octane action. I also love the good character moments you have had so far. Again, keep up the great work!
rphe chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
another good chaper. really like the way you have drawn the 3 main leads here, with C&S doing all they can to protect the other and Casey just trying to work out who he should shoot. looking forward to the battle.
KryptonitePoison chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
I love Chuck hitting Casey because he thought he was hurting Sarah I'm goad it was Casey that found them. Chuck had to trust Casey, he had to tell him. Poor Chuck, Casey worked him over pretty good. Chuck was smart not to tell Casey about the intersect. I wonder who sent Casey those videos? Two bed? I wonder if the ring will get them?
Sudden Radiance chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Some huge suspense here! This story is so deserving of all the great sentiments expressed in the reviews. Thank you for continuing. Please don't leave us suspended before a shoot out for too long!
ersk4 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Nice to have this story back as I'm anxiously awaiting to see what happens next. I'm especially anxious to see what happens next after chapter 17's cliffhanger!
ChuckNutz chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Loving this fix
JustMyLuckiness chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Another great chapter. I really enjoy the character development as well as the us versus the world mentality you've set up so well. Casey is a wild card at the moment but I hope he comes around soon.