Reviews for The Audacity of Change
chinabearmeow chapter 6 . 7/6
After only recently discovering you, I sped through For Whom The Bell Tolls. Amazing. I noticed this was incomplete, and after reading one of your A/N from FWTBT I got a sinking feeling. A quick google of your name confirmed it.
I am assuming that it struck you again quickly and unexpectedly. May you find peace in your next life, and you continue to do what you clearly loved, we're so good at. I hope you are a Muse to all those other writers out there too.
shannon30033 chapter 6 . 6/6
So sad...it ended. If you feel so inclined ever, finish it knowing there are folks who want to read your stuff. Thanks for the good stories!
shannon30033 chapter 5 . 6/6
I loved your gentleman Jasper. He's very fun. It looks like this story is incomplete. BUMMER! I've taken a real shine to it. (Would Jasper have said that?) Haha! Oh well! I will put it on alerts in case you have a lightning strike some day and decide to finish it. I really do enjoy your writing and was very happy to find your stuff! I hope you still continue to write...So, was Bella a dancer?
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 6/6
Love your opening line on this one...
Iceblondie chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
This is a great story I wish you finished it. Man Jasper and Edward liking the same girl. Hmmmm that would be awkward if they wetter dating her at the same time and not knowing of it. I Boy.
P. Fitzherbert chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Damn, good ass story, but I'm guessing this won't be continued? Still, kept me smiling for the last hour :)
Tk210682 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Please continue with this story. I know it's been like 18 months since you last wrote. But I would love to get the next chapter. Please.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Hope this cute fic hasn't been abandoned :) I have enjoyed reading it so far. Thanks for sharing.
TheSpunkRansom chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I'm so sorry I didn't know! Someone just PM me and told me. May you rest in peace and you don't have to suffer anymore.. Goodbye.. -love
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
These lovely stories, left for others to share, are a wonderful legacy. Thank you.
TheSpunkRansom chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Dont stop then. Talk to her before Jazz does ;) LOVE IT! Would really hoping you would continue this soon :)
irelandk chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
:) look forward to reading more
PookyStew chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
CyraBear, May you have all the story ideas you can handle and the latest Macbook to type them out on in heaven. Thank you for giving us your love and humor. You will be missed. XO
PookyStew chapter 6 . 6/12/2012