Reviews for The Rise and Fall of Captain Garlock
Shaman Psyker chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
i like the way this story going update more often
not toenn gun now dead chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Yeah, your Thymilph's a dick...I thought he was supposed to the nicest out of the Generals. Great, now I'm dreading Adiane. And does that mean Cytomander will actually fight? Fuck yeah. And Guame's always been badass.

Um...he is going to change the name to Gurren Lagann eventually though, right? God knows how...

Good chapter though.
Zaru chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Wow, talk about Thymilph being a harsh commander. He's totally opposite from how I portrayed in Words.

Nice chapter as well and seeing more shots of the BeamCannon
not toenn gun now dead chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
So, taking Gurren Lagann down a darker route, hehn? Hmm. That's always an idea that's appealed to me for some reason; if I had enough time to write more than one fanfic I'd probably do so myself.

It's well written, which is always a plus. I like the darker twists with the beastmen, making them violent and whatnot, y'know, Viral and Thymilph were actually menacing there. I shouldn't, but I do. I shall wait to see how this plays out. Don't feel you have to force any romance either.

Last thing: Leeron is the best thing ever. Seriously, don't kill him off, I lol'd so hard at the stuff he's been doing here.

Zaru chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Well done chapter once again, hopefully Simon may be humanized before nothing bad happens to him.

Also, si the pairing going to be SimonxYoko? You haven't answered that.

Nice scene with Thymilph and Viral btw
Zaru chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
So simon now is going into Grimdark now, set for retribution and payback.

I do hope that Yoko can help him though. The two could use one another.
Zaru chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
So this is a divergence when Kamina dies in Ep 1 rather than 8. I am curous to how this plays out.

Also, will this be SimonxYoko? If you could that would be great because it can be the perfect build-up without Nia around.

I will follow this for sure.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3