Reviews for I'll Be Alone, Dancing
jigsawjazzz chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
omfg...have not even read second graph yet...first one...devastating in its brillance.

Now I just want to rewrite TBC starring VM, LE, DK, WF, DC, EN, MC and CC. Maybe even MS, the Veep and the ghost of LK. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Mansah chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved this! iThe Breakfast Club/i actually works surprisingly well to set off the loss of innocence that everyone has experienced. I feel like shedding a tear or two with Veronica.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
your writinmg style is mesmerizing.
Josielynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is one of those fics that takes quite a few readings to even begin to understand all the underlying meanings. I am impressed by the way you don't interpret the meaning for the reader. If the reader wants to get the meaning, work will be required. Please keep writing... you have a special knack for it.
La Grande Odalisque chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
While not the easiest to read, your story did grip me. I think that a lot of fics on here abuse this kind of writing "format", if you could call it that - the whole putting extra stuff between ()'s, not sure what's the correct name in English.

But you did well. I especially liked the "Prom Queen, basketball team, Quiz Bowl, Shop, theatre. Most likely to succeed, most likely to marry their high school sweetheart, to become famous, to win a Nobel Prize (to go to jail, get raped, be beaten, be an alcoholic, die horribly)" - part.

Thanks for sharing.

pixiesam chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i love the john hughes compairision! great work!