Reviews for Volume 4: Beginnings
Ankhesenamen chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Actually according to the Anime which I base the fic off Giovanni did inherit team rocket off his mother aka Madame Boss. This is canon.
AlphaRidley chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Giovanni was the creator of Team Rocket, not his mother! Get the facts right next time...
Nefelibata Lisita chapter 22 . 4/5/2012
I love this story! You made everything pretty believable and tied it up nicely. Gotta go to the next volume now!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
Woah, this was an intense volume! Even though it wasn't completely relevant to Kair's story, I want to thank you for taking the time to write it because it was so fun to read, mainly for the Diamondshipping aspects and the Mewtwo tidbits. I can tell you got very creative with this one!
sumire93 chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
Hello Nafa-taly

I like very much Giovanni..and i fall in love with your sorry..because my english arent perfect and i cant find the perfect words to express this little jewel that i had readen.

And i fall in love with this couple, i find this fic thanks to the DA group dedicated to Giovanni...i want to draw a lot of thing of Diamondshipper...

Axletia Rosonetis chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
An awesome conclusion to the volume. . Thumbs-up. *holds up thumbs*
LillyGirl310 chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
These latest chapters were really sad and I am looking forward to reading the next volume so I can find out what happened next so look out for my reviews.

Till Next Time
MikariStar chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
I love how everything got tied up, it's awesome how all the volumes fit together. This one connects with so many of the others, basically all of them, in so many ways.

You're welcome! I'm glad the dream was useful. XD Congratulations on finishing Beginnings, looking forward to the next updates of Shadow Dragon. :D
MikariStar chapter 21 . 2/23/2011
I knew something would happen with Gary's parents but it was still a sad chapter. I liked how you connected everything with the other plotlines of the story and Lance.
LillyGirl310 chapter 20 . 2/12/2011
This latest chapter was so sweet Ash is so sweet as a kid and I can not wait to see what he does next so please update soon and I will review again as always.

Till Next Time
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
Whoa. Little Ash has superhero-like powers now ? XD Um...I mean aurora...*shifts innocently* ...Awesome. :D
MikariStar chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
Awesome! Little Ash is so adorable! It's good to see more about Lance too. _
Soldier of Darkness chapter 20 . 2/10/2011 XD Ash's abilities are developing fast. *squee*
WhiteBaron chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
Hello again! I assume that you already knows my speech, so I'll just congratulate you for the chapter!
Soldier of Darkness chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
You've had me fangirl-squealing for, like, 7 chapters. I am adoring this fic! The pace is a little quicker than I'm used to, but it just flowed so well...I love it. Ah, 4 AM, it's been a while.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »