Reviews for Outnumbered
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Figures... Hermione has a schedule. I love how Victoire and Molly were the (main) troublemakers.
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great story, the kids are so cute - but evil.

I felt bad for Hermione and Ron seemed to be getting more strict towards the end.

I really liked Teddy and think you did a great job at writing this story.

Keep up the good work!

padmoonyfoot7: over and out!
GodIsLife chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lol, I loved it! The redvines bit perfect
hobbitblogger221B chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is soooo CUTE! The Redvine bit made my day!
Lalaland chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
"I'll give you a full bag of Red Vines if you behave yourself and help your aunt for the rest of the day."

Red Vines: What the he'll can't they do?

I must say that this Tory was realistic and very relatable, most of these things having happened to me in one form or another, thanks to my seven-year-old brother. *sigh*
Asian-Fusion chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Haha, too cute! I love how you wrote all the kids. And I can definitely say I could relate to this story. The kids, I mean. Thankfully, I've never babysat before and, after this, I don't think I ever will ;) Good story, very good.
goneinactive chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved it, loved it, and loved it! OMG if I could hug a story I would hug this one because that was seriously cute _

Brilliant writing as always and I love how true to character everyone was (lol Hermione's schedule, Ron bribing the kids, and little Teddy was hilarious)!

I so enjoyed reading this, overall you did an amazing job _
CanonWorshipper4evah chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Me guesses this is based on the show, yes?

Awesome job.

CanonWorshipper4evah
clois22 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
AWWW super cute! :D i LOVE how teddy is such a suck up ahahah
thlove chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very cute. I am a big supporter in bribery for kids. Stickers are usually my forte though. Thanks for writing it!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Ignorance is bliss! Poor Hermione and Ron are so naive when it comes to kids... So Hermione-ish to have a schedule! But we all learn. This was well written and the chaos was perfectly described. Thanks for writing!
xXLove2ReadXx chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
OMG RED VINES! LOL XD hilarious :)
A very excited AVPM fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
RED VINES!
Breezy077 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Good fic, it reminds me of the kids I sometimes babysit, there all boys and when there crazy, its madness :P

I also like the red vines reference :)
tamara72 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010