Reviews for For the Digilolz
IceBird chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Make ShineGreymon go into Burst Mode then fart.
Anastasia Lucky Von Schroeder chapter 27 . 3/6/2014
Hm. HAve the diigmon emperor and davis kiss maybe? :/ or marry whatever, and have MAtt and tk reinact the fight between ken and tk.
wolfstar chapter 27 . 2/3/2014
make zoe and takuya read the chapter called clash of the emporers from the fanfiction story called caos rising (if you have never read it check out that chapter) please and if you do it thank you.
thesame12 chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
which myotismon is it? was it the clone? or the adventore 01 version?
Digigirl0202 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Tk truth ask about his medication cause we all know he take it
DanielFrost-V chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
New one! bottle lands on Kari, she chooses marrige for fun and everyone looks shocked, bottle spins and lands on myotismon as her groom, almost everyone freaks out, XDDD
Blaze Snow chapter 27 . 4/7/2011
Wow, you can't even take £1 away from your mom? And then you feel the feel to keep saying fuck. maybe you should find another way to vent.
doglover1290 chapter 27 . 4/2/2011
i have another suggestion it's a xros wars char this time have darkknightmon sing the song that never ends for an hour.
NOPE DONE chapter 27 . 4/1/2011
Total curse count: 54

All joking aside, though, I hope things brighten up. Oh, and I understand about the fat cake suggestion. I'll deal.

rd456 [the American slob] [I'm PROUD of it, too!]
realdeal456 chapter 26 . 2/27/2011
Wow, I didn't sign in... haven't been this lazy since chap 1! _

Good job, like how it was short and sweet.

Good luck with your hangover! ;D Exactly how much did you drink anyway? Just askin.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Animelover Inf chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Interesting...I have an idea for this fan fiction of which I shall be sending to you in moments.
NOPE DONE chapter 25 . 2/11/2011
RIP Your memory stick. Its heart will go on.

All joking aside, awesome chapter, loved the old-school reference. (I personally wish I still had a working VCR so I can watch and rewatch and re-rewatch my old tape of Digimon: The Movie. ;)

Anyway, thanks INDEFINITELY for using one of my suggestions, and good luck with next chap!

Blaze Snow chapter 24 . 2/4/2011
I want Rika and T.K. to sing barbie girl
NOPE DONE chapter 23 . 2/2/2011

T_T rd456
doglover1290 chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
how about etemon (if he is here) has to jump off a cliff, and if he survives he must jump off again (i just hate etemon a lot)