Reviews for The Soloist
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Verotruth darlin'!

That was one amazingly well written story...definitely worthy of being called something more than a one shot, even if that's what it is!

I know you wrote this in 2010, but I would love the opportunity to help you clean it up here and there...just one or two boo boos, but enough to distract me. This story screams for perfection and reposting so it gets the attention it deserves!

What do you say! Please?

(I edit for another FF author, but I can't resist begging in this instance LOL!)
lilmssomething chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I don't normally review, but this was so freaking hot that I had to! Also, I couldn't believe it doesn't have more reviews than it does. Loved the build up, loved the characters and just loved the whole thing in general!

*heart*

Lil
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow, this is probably the best one-shot I have ever read! Would be great to read more, but it's unfortunatly a one-shot... Good Work! ;D
Kataleena chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
My husband thanks you most sincerely for writing this... or at least he would if he wasn't passed out right now *winks* Much appreciated :)
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Listened to the song, and I think you're totally right. Awesome job on the o/s by the way! :) Thanks for sharing it.
gooshoes chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Loved this. Too bad it's a one-shot. Hope to see more of your work. Thanks!
Absit Invidia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh my God, that was great. I loved everything about it, except the way you kept characterizing the conductor as some spaz just jumping around. Even if you (and Bella in this story) don't know much about classical music, you should know that the conductor gives cues to the ensemble and directs their style. It's more than just keeping a beat. Everytime you brought up the flailing, I kept thinking, well Bella would've probably realized by now that this guy knows what he's doing.

But that was amazing! And such a hot lemon! :)
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hell of a one shot. Damn im out of breath. Well it could also be a hell of a long story! Thanks for sharing it was fantastic. Well done and well developed meg
roblover2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was the cutest story I have read in a long time. Of course it could be a great longer story but it is great the way it is. Good luck with future stories I think you are very good.
MastersWriter chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
H-O-T! Alrighty, as a musician and with your very well placed descriptive words my imagine went into overdrive! Love, love, love it! Seriously deliciousness with Virtuosoward!
Anonimous chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh God. That was speachless. Now I'm hot and bother.
jadeEyre chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Damn that was friggin hot! and i totally applaud your music selections for this story! I just happen to have on Joshua Bell's performance while watching this and the second song Oh my God...my husband had to check on me a few times with the fast paces music and my giggling, ohing and ahing he was a bit worried... I am going to have to play the third song - it was a bit late to play any more music when I got to this part! again thank you - WOW!
TD699 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh MY!

Wow :-)

Umm...OK...I loved this unrefined Bella. And too many funny lines:

“I hoped that they decided to go to France for champagne and squeeze the grapes with their feet.”

“…suddenly wished that I looked like the unshaven, burly man type”.

“In the back of my mind, I was afraid that I'd give the poor woman a heart attack. She looked old enough for it.” LOL

Personally, I think "Bolero" is the most erotic classical piece but "Scherzo-Tarantelle" works perfectly too.
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010