Reviews for Always There
Clisaaaa chapter 18 . 8/6
HARRY WENT LAST, WHAT?! He went last in both the book and movie! Why'd you change it?!
I've read this story at least three times in the past year. It is the best series of fanfiction I have ever read, and it's honestly better than some books. keep it up. thanks for writing this.
L0STGrl chapter 1 . 5/24
Hello, I've just created this account and it will not let me PM anyone until 24 hours has passed. But anyways I am a translation writer on wattpad. I was sent your stories in French and asked to translate them. I did, however they are not published on my page. I would like to ask for your consent to post them giving you full credit. The transition did include author notes and such but I removed them. I will also direct the person who e-mailed me through a personal account to your story if you would like me to. I just wanted to message you because some people don't like it when their stories are translated, I would be posting the story in English and French. But I would like your consent before I do anything else with the story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This series of fanfiction was truly the best series I have ever read. Thanks so much for writing it! It was amazing
TrueColorsNeverFade chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
Great story. Very good character development.
The-Effulgent-One chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
heartbeat7 chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I really love this story. I've been really homesick lately and I've been reading your story to help me feel better. It really helps distract me. Thank you so much for a beautiful story.
JustanotherHarrypotterfan3817 chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I knew I never liked Cedric. Screw him..
abuu chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I really like the way you've worked Auden into the story! It fits nicely.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Fantastic story!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Best chapter ever.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Fred and Aud are cute! Him letting her cuddle up to him, when she's cold.