Reviews for 16 Hour Home Leave
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/8
Sweet. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I guess he told her it was a 16 hour leave before he found out that he could stay. Well, I'm sure we all know what the next two days (maybe weeks) activities will be! It is sad to contemplate a marriage where you have been apart much more than together, I lucked out myself. My sailor was on shore duty for almost a year before he had to go overseas again. He had spent most of his military career overseas already. His enlistment renewal was coming up for renewal, so he decided he would rather get married. He did not renew, and we did marry. I don't know how Bella stood it.
JaN319 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
aww such a romantic
S.ocd.h chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loves it!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
perfect! completely loved it! 3
OuranLover35 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I thought the surprise was that she's pregnant! But nice ending! PleAse make this a full story
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Loved loved loved it!
fourbrats chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very cute and also a little funny. I will check out your other story.
nomdeplumey chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was really good - drew me in. I want MORE! You should continue this as a full length story.
tracylk chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
awww... that was great! thanks for sharing :)
Danie chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was cute! i loved it! ;)
americo2009 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I thought that was absolutely beautiful. Great job. Hope to read more of your material. How often do you update 365 Days?
Jennbunjmer chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Good job my dear, this was well written.

Just like any other story, always remember: details detials details, that's what makes it good(but I don't think you had much of a problem with this) (: