Reviews for Speed Unmatched
JEM0013 chapter 16 . 7/30
I know it's been awhile but I hope you continue your fic! It's so fun and really interesting seeing Naruto in the reverse attitude. I'd hate to see Temari die but I'd love to see the fight and resulting friendship between Gaara and quiet Naruto :)
jackson15321 chapter 16 . 7/6
This is a great story while it has a few spelling and grammar mistakes it's still a really good story.

Also you should let Temari live and Naruto should fight Gaara by himself or with his team
Train Heartnett chapter 16 . 7/6
Awesome !
SirDuranix chapter 2 . 6/2
in the second chapter you have gone from naruto wondering why he was so fast the other day to being absolutely certain he has a bloodline limit, despite the fact he didn't know what those were when that anime started on the day of his graduation, i can see naruto deciding that he must have a bloodline upon hearing about them, but at this point he shouldn't know what they are, secondly he isn't an uchiha and he doesn't have the sharingan, if he learns jutsu by practicing what he's seen others do, it's better to SHOW him doing this, rather than TELLING us that he has learnt them just watching someone else do it, this is especially bad due to the fact that naruto had pretty shoddy chakra control at the start of the series, something that would have seriously hindered this training method, you have some good ideas but you've not really implemented them well.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 16 . 5/20
This could have been really cool.
It's been a long time since the last update. Are you going to continue the story?
Jhon chapter 16 . 3/12
Survive she should
LoudSTS431 chapter 16 . 3/4
Please update ive read two of your different stories there great
fallout4 chapter 16 . 2/18
can you do a female haku and naruto pairing
byakuren-chan chapter 16 . 1/24
Lov it can't wait to read more
omathop chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
Please update soon
sarvitar chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
Cool storyline
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
So much for relationship development huh? I'm not reading this anymore
Keechinator chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
No temari should die it will build character and add a layer of depth to gaara and naruto's fight which I also think should happen because if she dies it will make gaara want to fight and kill naruto more.
Dzerx chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
Naruto needs pairing with someone who can bring him joy, he's had a hard life. Mayhaps pair him with another jinchuriki who knows is familiar with isolation? Fuu for example.