Reviews for Speed Unmatched
Karlos1234ify chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Wednesday December 24, 2014.

Will you continue this story? It has been a full year since it's been updated.
strabimonx chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Nice
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
alright, but he seems like he could easily be op
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
great chapter, update soon will ya.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Please continue your story
NightWithMoon chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
My question - how is it that naruto first learns of his kekkai genkai by doing it instinctively without a handsign, but needs handsigns after six or seven years of practice?
jjs chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
You need a beta...you keep mixing up past tense with the present tense and makes reading your otherwise interesting story awkward...My recommendation is just stick to the past tense, I have found that this use of tense is the best way to go...
Shadowprice chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
this is amazing you should make more
montana15 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
i hope yu dont make naruto weak
montana15 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
dont make naruto hide his skills
montana15 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
so everyone just ignores him?
montana15 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
nice plot
Las chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
I liked it! I like how you spread out the ocs instead of one area! Good job! Shika is a lot ooc though he needs to be more lazy than just not finishing sentences!
HIDAYAT UZUMAKI chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
When will you update this story?
Eien Michi chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I don't think a Jounin Sensei is under the obligation to reveal their student's abilities to the Hokage, no matter how important, impressive and/or useful it is.

Haku doesn't seem like he/she is a recurring character, so the genderbending serves absolutely no use.

I think you could have chosen a more original summon. Cheetah was chosen only because of the "speed" factor.

Shikamaru despite being a genius seems like an idiot here. Maybe it's deliberate, but I think according to his personnality, he should have been a lot more understanding of Naruto's behavior.

The fact that the narration is in present tense makes it somewhat odd to read. And it sometimes juggles between past and present tense, making it a bit disruptive in the narration.

The pacing is irregular. Sometimes the ligns of dialogue are spaced by descriptions, which is alright. But sometimes, it's just pure dialogue, which goes like:
"..." [character 1] says.
"..." [C2] questions.
"..." [C1] answers.
"..." he replies.
"..." he retorts.
And then followed by pure descriptions, which are in the past tense, making it even more odd.

Bear in mind that this is not a flmae, just a really in-depth critic, in which I may sometimes be wrong.