Reviews for Speed Unmatched
fallout4 chapter 16 . 2/18
can you do a female haku and naruto pairing
byakuren-chan chapter 16 . 1/24
Lov it can't wait to read more
omathop chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
Please update soon
sarvitar chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
Cool storyline
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
So much for relationship development huh? I'm not reading this anymore
Keechinator chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
No temari should die it will build character and add a layer of depth to gaara and naruto's fight which I also think should happen because if she dies it will make gaara want to fight and kill naruto more.
Dzerx chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
Naruto needs pairing with someone who can bring him joy, he's had a hard life. Mayhaps pair him with another jinchuriki who knows is familiar with isolation? Fuu for example.
Carn77 chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
One of the best fanfictions I have read. Pity it hasn't updated in a year.
Shadowmaster91 chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
I will be sincere with you. The thing with hinata was funny, but I didn't though that you would take it that far. (chapter 16)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2016
All three of the Sand Siblings should survive. Yeah Naruto should fight Gaara, but stop him with a Chakra suppressant seal before he does a full transformation. After the Sand find out Pedo-Snake killed their Hokage they should sound or fire off their retreat signal. The Suna Shinobi that know what the Pedo-Snake did should also start getting rid of any sound Shinobi they come across and leave the leaf Shinobi alone as they retreat.

Hinata should just challenge her father for the place of Clan Head and kick his a** then proceed to tell her council that if they think they can make her do anything she doesn't want to their mistaken and when they try to force her to did it kick their a**es to. Maybe mark the entire clan with that Justu in their sleep justto show them how it feels.

What happed to the Teme? Like seriously maybe he lost control of his mark and Kakashi had to seal his chairs BC hes unstable.

Maybe now that Shikamura knowsthe truth he'll leave Naruto alone.

I hope Naruto at least finds out about Kurama soon after all Kurama did save him.

I'm surprised Narutos sensor abilities haven't been brought up a little more, you mentioned it earlier briefly but that was it. I figured all his training would have made it a little stronger.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
Woah i can't wait to read Narutos progress... I hope that Jaraiya at least explained the learning techniques for the shadow clones... Though this Naruto would probably notice anyway. I that for sure SOMEONE was finally gonna tell him about Kurama, but I guess not. I think this Naruto and Kurama might actually get along. All Naruto needs now his to find his parents clan home, move in, and live in simi unbothered solitude. They barriers around his home would help.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
Finally... I was starting to wonder if Naruto was Ever gonna find out about Kurama. The Hokage is being WAY to damn reckless, all it would have taken was for Naruto to completely Give into his anger (which kids and hormonal tend to do A LOT) one time and it would've been a massacre!

Do you think Kurama is the reason for Naruto bloodline to show those f*ckers for miss treating his host, or that Minato had it all along and hide it behind Fuuinjutsu to protect any future children he might have had?
GoldenFireFox chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
If you ever update, a) let Temari live and b) let Naruto fight Gaara.
KuroKitsune409 chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
*spins
KuroKitsune409 chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
I like it. I love the spinal that you put on the characters backgrounds and it's really interesting to read.