Reviews for Speed Unmatched
daz95 chapter 16 . 4h
yo amazing story so far im looking forward to the next chapter

also temari should live she would i think have an impact on team 4, i don't mind if naruto and garra fight or not either one is great, i love hinata is its unique, love the way you got shika hating naruto.

one thing, pairings whos with who im feeling naruto x fem haku and i would like that, temari x tomaru (to shake things up) fuki have no idea

be sure to blow our minds
Spirit of Lightning chapter 16 . 1/14
Keep Temari alive. As long as you have a good alternative its fine if they don't fight. Awesome story!
MidnightFenrir chapter 16 . 1/13
Great story so far, I'm really enjoying it (though you switching between past and present tenses are quite confusing and a bit annoying) and am looking forward to how you will make things proceed in the future.

As for your questions for this chapter: please do keep Temari alive. And I'd like to see how Naruto would fight Gaara in this as much as I'd like to see how you'd make things turn out if he didn't.
TitanSteel chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Yes, to both of your question.
Top Notch chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Amazing story plz temari no die and btw the way for the pairing plz don't make it like sajura or ino or hinata but some new like maybe fuki or temari or y know someone new.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
yes and yes. are gonna make things but i dont care that mu h about it that it would kill the story
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
no sorry. wave is BOOOOOORING. so is the tsunade arc.. i know of a story both. which means major points
Dark Patrician chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
1.) Temari should survive, she's one of this generations few good kinoichi. Plus she seems like she could be a good rival.
2.) Naruto should not fight Gaara. Since he doesn't know about Kyuubi the fight wouldn't have that "path not taken" thing the original did.
I am astounded at how well you write. The fights are easy to follow, the characters are unique, and the story is interesting. I am especially impressed with the new version of Hinata, I can't wait to see how her plot turns out.

Great job.
Chaos Karma chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
hmm how interesting a day to read all the chapters but still interesting
Imnotsurereally chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
Oo it's getting exciting. Can't wait to see what happens during the invasion. Please update soon.
CM0227 chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Let her live but debilitate her or not and I think they should fight later on
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
Well in my opinion i think naruto should fight this is an amazing fanfic.i hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Please hurry and post new chapters this story is great and i cant wait for more
jumping-jo chapter 16 . 10/26/2015