Reviews for Speed Unmatched
Valiryo chapter 2 . 23h
How does he know he has a bloodline? did something happen that we'll see during a flashback?
UnbendingCynic chapter 4 . 7/28
Wow interesting approach to condone abandonement and neglect of a twelve year old, by the leader of the village no less. The second term of the Sandaime seems to be characterised by quietly going through the motions marking time and not making waves, little comparrison to the man who was named the God of Shinobi. I like this setup for Naruto as it seems almost a perfet recipe for an apathetic/indifferent Naruto, why would he risk his life for people who barely even know what his name is and wouldn't notice or acknowledge him if he suddenly burst into flames except to stay out of the way while he flailed about. Looking forward to more.
Dark Patrician chapter 15 . 6/29
Interesting, Naruto actually got taught something by Jiraiya, I'm pretty sure your Jiraiya has taught Naruto more than he did in canon.

So Jiraiya expects Naruto to be a Seal Master because of genetics...obviously he doesn't know how genes work. Although now I have the visual of Jiraiya perfectly explaining it but only how it relates to bust size.

I can't wait to see what Naruto has learned from the cheetahs and I'm looking forward to more.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/26
Great plot and chapter
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 6/15
Maybe you could take inspiration from sonic the hedgehog? would be cool if he had a type of speed dash or rollout move.
nah chapter 15 . 6/11
I really like this story so far. I hope you continue to update this. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
devanta1 chapter 14 . 6/6
Continue the story and maybe make naruto's team the next Sennin when they fight the one tail beast shikaku it's like the best situation that earns them that title naruto cheetah's (speed)
Fuki bears (strength)
Tomaru wolf or hawk or eagle (?)
Julian Wulf chapter 7 . 6/3
I don't understand! what is with shikamaru!?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 5/26
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
PredatorPuck chapter 10 . 5/23
Hey dude you seriously need beta, my English isn't that good though i could help you to fix it little bit 'till you get proper beta
PredatorPuck chapter 9 . 5/23
Man you need a beta reader! I really do love this fic but you keep making various mistakes and my English is not that good though i can see lots of mistakes
ARSLOTHES chapter 15 . 5/19
pretty good story, I like how calm Naruto is
BowTechsniper chapter 15 . 5/19
Its a good read so far. Wanted Naruto to be trained be danzo over month break. Hope you update soon
fallensong chapter 15 . 5/17
intresting chapter i like how you set up for the exams to start, although the forshadowing for tomaru to be the next toad summoner is kinda blatent, you kinda have set him up to basicly be naruto from the anime without kyubi. i'm vary intrested to see were you take this fic. and what other bloodline ablitys naruto has set up without having guidelines saying you 'can't' do this or that. over all great chapter keep up the great work.
Okaze chapter 15 . 5/16
Amazing story I can't wait to see the next chapter. I really hope it is soon.