Reviews for Speed Unmatched
NoNameToSeeHere chapter 16 . 9/2
why aren't you continuing the story ;-;
YESSS TO BOTHHH
Isaac chapter 16 . 8/4
Temari should survive and yes Naruto should fight Gaara because other than Sasuke he's the only one that can land a hit on Gaara
MLSLG chapter 16 . 8/2
Yes to both.
This is a very interesting story and I hope you continue with the good work.
However I'm still waiting for na explanation on Fuki no longer beeing a fangirl, Kurenai's team and especial the deal betweeen Hinata's act, Naruto and possibly Haku.
Also when will Naruto finally descover about the Kyuubi?
ShadowFoxKage chapter 16 . 6/21
hopefully you continue this story though it's been a while.
gabelou1991 chapter 16 . 6/8
J'aime bien ton histoire alors oui et oui .
J'aime bien un Naruto plus calme et j'adore voir que lui et ses camarades sont meilleures que les autres j'aimerais qu'il soit tout les 3 chunnins .
GroveWolf chapter 15 . 6/8
I know you're probably not coming back, but I am enjoying the story even with the bloodline speed idea which I don't usually like. However, I noticed a few things. You make mistakes with words where you replace a word with a similar looking or sounding word that doesn't fit. Preserve and Persevere was one instance. also, there's a lot of mix up between lose and loose. And when a character says "I won't loose" it's funny. Lastly, in the manga, the moves are sort of drawn in so the reader knows what they are, however, I don't believe the characters actually shout them out like you have them doing in your story. Ninja, right? if your enemy knows what your next move is, it defeats the purpose.
SomeGuy18 chapter 16 . 5/27
Love this fanfic. Could you update soon or at least put it up for adoption? Really want to read what happens next.
bulk Locke the the grim head chapter 9 . 5/17
I think temari should survive and naruto fight gaara. also I kinda like what you did with hinata. I vote a naruhina parring one where he changes her for the better making her a better person. I think it would be a unique way to do the parring
soulreapern chapter 14 . 5/9
this is great have naruto fight garra or the snake summons. hope you update soon
Lucifer Tepes Drakul chapter 16 . 5/6
Nice story... Has a good plot... But has a long stretching details. Loved your use of powerfull Naruto. I wish to see more of your work.
Eric chapter 16 . 4/16
Answers: 1 Should T survive? How heartless are you? 2 Should they fight? why not, it's cannon
bob19h chapter 16 . 4/17
yes to both. but have temari taken off as a ninja do to spinal damage that makes strenuous activity dangerous to her health
MillerA33 chapter 16 . 1/20
Temari should survive and Naruto should fight Gaara.
Hope to see more.