Reviews for Memories to Cherish
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
simply beautiful. thank you!
Goosefire chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I think it was a classic story and I wish they would film the finale. There are rumors of a movie to answer all questions but it has not been filmed and now may never be.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
oh i love it really! it was so sad but romantic in a way!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Omg this was too cute! :)
Katescats chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hi

Just read your story it was very good.
Maggy chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Very sweet. At this early point in the series, you have captured the bond between them without giving in to the temptation for a(n) MPJ ending so many of us fall prey to. Well done. The part with Debby in it is particularly good (though I'm curious about the package from her- did I miss it, or did you not reveal its contents?)

Thank you.
desy chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Wow, that was great! And the idea with the figure of their first meeting as children - just brilliant!
Quinn chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Beautiful!
pheobs25 chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
i reallly liked it
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Very good story, though myself, I'm one of those people who can't let a romantic moment go without some gesture. I'm glad to see something that doesn't involve Jarod and Miss Parker jumping in bed together at the first opportunity posted on this site for once, though. Almost surprising.

Your Worshipfulness
Lizzie B chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Really touching. I was close to tears when reading this. I love it!
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Awwww... That story was just soo sweet... I love it. *sniff*
chopsticks chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
This is only your first Pretender fic? Daaaaammmn! You're good! :) I loved this! It was so sweet. I could see that statue! :)
Kat of course chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Its just what i wanted to read!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Absolutely adorable story! I always loved the rabbit story, and you've done a wonderful job of building on it. The characterization was perfect, and I had no idea English wasn't your first language until I re-read the author's note. I hope you continue to write Pretender fics!