Reviews for Gold
BelieveTheTrue chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
xStayWithMe chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Terrible at this stuff? You've got to be kidding me. This is one of my favorite stories on here (no joke) and I have it bookmarked so that whenever I'm feeling down, I can go read some chapters. And I only have 3 stories bookmarked on this site.

About this chapter - well done. Everyone seems to be in character (thank you). I really liked the French lines you used in here. Very cute.

Is the last chapter coming up? I really hope you do another story, I love your writing, and you really have a talent.
killrwhale chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I don't usually cry over fanfics, but I'm sitting here wiping the tears away. Great writing, great job at painting the emotions they're going through.
clareandeliforever chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
This was aooo amazing, the sluump wasnt noticabe at all :D for meat least, irealy enjoyed this:3 Cat wait for an update :D
venusgirl76 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Another great chapter! I really like this story. Was so excited to see that you had updated! :)
Ambiguous21 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Loved it.
heatherpoulette chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Just read last 2 chapters so only posting one review - so glad Eli came home and SO GLAD Clare was not on a rebound hookup (I know not her style but you never know). Was laughing when realized Eli's roommate named Nate - like Munro's friend on twitter I'm assuming. Long distance relationships very hard - hope them finally having sex doesn't make it even harder - & I loved your description of how she "jumped off the fence" and so on. Great way of letting us know exactly what happened without spelling it out.
Mandy8771 chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I really like this story alot... great job so far
clareandeliforever chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
really loved this! :D cant wait for an update :D (whichihopeissoon?) x3
MadameDegrassi-girl chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
ahh! Update soon! Eli and Clare need to see each ohther soon! And wtf? "Put your pants back on, and don't swing this way" lmfao do I want to know what the hell was going on there?
venusgirl76 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Love this story! Eli is being such a jerk, though. Why do I have a feeling something is going to happen with Clare and Rookie Defender? Update soon!
Ambiguous21 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
This chapter made my day. Great Job. :)
notevenalittlebit chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
So, You totally deserve more reveiws. This is a very well written story. Please update more often!
clareandeliforever chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Awwah! : p this was great! yes yoy should do an adam/alli thing. it was extremely cute how eli said he loved her twice. :P update sooon!
MadameDegrassi-girl chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
This. Was. Amazing. I absolutely loved this chapter, even though the only Eli/Clare stuff made me cry. Anyways, amazing chapter! And maybe rookie defender guy and Clare can just be friends, cuz I don't think clare would ever cheat or break up with eli for anything in this story! Update soon!