Reviews for Submission King
Faery66 chapter 7 . 2/6
Hope to read more soon.

D
when both temari and sakrua get to be Naruto hot woanm and then he took ion and tenten too when in the whirlpool couny now Naruto in commed of it and had some others no his own payrool too .
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 1/27
you havent touched this fic in almost 6 years. i know there is very little chance of this happening, still i need to ask. UPDATE THIS PLEASE!

with Mike gone and on Ficwad this is one of the only methods i have for reading a fic with this doujutsu and this brand of hilarity and smutty goodness.

Mike himself hasnt touched Harem Doujutsu in years, and to be honest it sucks. (the non update part, the fic itself is awesome) so i am HOPING that maybe the indicator that some of your fans still read your older works and wish to see them completed, will be enough to spark some inspiration and get this, and maybe some of your other incomplete fics, finished.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 1/24
that was good keep the chapters coming
christopherrhaydon chapter 7 . 1/21
Update ASAP:)!
nitewolf423 chapter 7 . 1/4
Awsome please continues
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
damn... this is some of the hottest smut ive ever read. shame u lost interest. you were gifted.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
I really wish you'd continue this story, it's fun!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
gabeclone chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
You're like the Ed Wood of writers...
powermachine79 chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
great story perverted but great
Midas chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
I do wish you would keep this going it's great in a weird fucked up kind of way ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
I would like it if you could continue this story cause it is awesome.
WolfCoyote chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Great story and I hope you plan on continuing to complete this story.. I am enjoying seeing how you gave Naruto that wonderful Submission Eye technique and how wonderfully he uses it lol..
Guest H chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
See, that's the thing. It says in the 3rd to last sentence, "and fuck any woman he could get his hands on." WHY HASN'T HE ACTUALLY FUCKED ANY WOMEN YET!?