Reviews for Our Mortality
Downtown Battle Mountain chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is really good, it's actually kinda hard to find a nice pokeshipping story. And this is one of the good ones. Nice job.

Can you check out my stor? Thanks, keep it up
AgenderProtag chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Woah, what happened with the locket? They must be in big trouble if Oak is that mad X3
Misty's pysduck chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
hahaha the jonas bros concert...i cant see ash buying a ticket for jonas bros but oh was funny! :D
Misty's pysduck chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
hazah! for harry potter 7 and its awesomeness. anyways...great job! nice detail
pokemaster101 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
really? its that worse that she wud jump off of starapter? damn...what is it?
AgenderProtag chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I just recently read "My Immortal" and after finishing it I couldn't even think properly for a few hours.. XD I can see a few similarities with this so far. I'm guessing fire trainers "preps"? Anyway, I'm loving this story already, so update soon! :3
pokemaster101 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
? what? did she date one of the guys or...?
KawaiixCherryxBlossom chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hi. :) You write MIsty really well, and I'm interested to see what you do with this story and whether you introduce any other characters. Do you mean the song 'My Immortal'? Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
interesting start. i like it. nice job :)
MourningBlack chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
When you mean by My Immortal you mean the Diane one right? (sorry if I mistook that, been a year already~) So far so good, a real fan of your stories... though... reading the summary got me a little... pissed about how innocent it was. K just keeps on banging me in the head! Overall, this fic is AWESOME!