Reviews for Out of Sync or RoboSam
Wynefred chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Wow. I really feel for Dean... living with this version of Sam that's not Sammy, can't even pretend to be Sammy. You captured it all beautifully.
wildkitkat chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Nice i enjoyed it. Good characterization and nice ending
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
He misses Sam... Hell, everybody misses Sam! ( RoboSam don't come even close to real Sam. But, well, at least he wants to be Dean's brother again

That was a cool story

See you around

Rosetta
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I like your roboSam better... at least he /seems/ to care...
TheKritty chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Ouch. Ow, maaaan, that hurt. Hurt my HEART. And made me all teary, apparently for no reason, but seriously, it's right THERE! I want Sam to say exactly these words! In a similar situation, it's so...okay, not perfect, but...warmer and brotherly and man. T_T

Thank you, thank you so so so much. *tackles and hugs you*
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
It was nice that Sam wanted to help Dean with his suture removal.

I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
That's the only way he can take it. Don't know if this Sam is more sincere than Sam on Show, but I'd like to think they're both sincere.

Really liked this chapter! :)
Mad Server chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I love Sam being like, "Cut it out, let me help, I can do this better than you, you're making it all red." I can definitely believe RoboSam would want to see things done well, and would know he's the one who can do the best job.
sidjack chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
*sigh* You have made me very happy. Love that Sam can tell Dean he still wants to be his brother, that Sam is still in there somewhere, even on a microscopic level.

Taking out the stitches, arguing with Dean and getting through to Dean really is lovely.

Thanks for this.

sid
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Awesome to see Dewan referring to Sam as "bitch" again. It means things are getting better between the brothers!
FallenAngel218 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Terrific job writing Sam! :)
cold kagome chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
AWWWWE DEAN DOESN'T TRUST SAM... AWWWE POOR BOYS O,P
penless chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
This was great on so many levels. You absolutely captured what Dean must be going through these days, perfectly. Amazing job! Thank you so much.
TheKritty chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Oh man. You broke my heart. But. In a good way, you see.

That's so...so DEAN and so Sam. Well, the Sam we have now, you know what I mean. I can really see something like this happen.

Very very very well done! Love it!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
You are doing a wonderful job of writing robo-Sam. I dislike him in your story as much as I do with Jared's performance of robo-Sam this season.

Nice scene with Sam chewing on his sutures.

I guess Sam is trying to 'care' as he was irritated that Dean didn't mention he was ill. (Did Sam finish the hunt before taking Dean to the hospital?)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I'll look for the next update.