Reviews for Execution
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh my-that ending, with Logan asking for a cigar, totally made me chuckle; even though this piece wasn't really humorous, but I couldn't help it. Loved how unnervingly casual the brothers took the execution and that they had a running bet going about who could remain standing. It makes sense that this wouldn't have been the first time people tried to execute them.
And also how Logan had at one point tried to fit in, but is now tired of trying, because it just doesn't work...
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
:) whoops. they're both mighty civil about it though ;)
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You have so much talent to write these two. I wish I could write them only as half as good as you.

I loved it, especially the end with the bet. It made me laught, picturing the soldier's faces.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
love it! you captured the brother's personalities perfectly with this. especially liked Logan asking for a cigar at the end, just perfect!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hi,

"Can't I have some fun, little brother?" Victor said in the same loud tone, and Jimmy rumbled a low growl in response"

LOVE IT! I do, it is a great interaction with them and showing the beginning of the end.

I like how you wrote them, the mixture of being used to it, being different, and James changing mindframe with Victor. It was great, and you got the older sound to them, which I've always liked! .

"it wasn't hard to find the one he'd been a part of." I like how James corrected himself on it. I think he always wanted to be acxcepted, but after a while he realzied it wasn't happening, which led to Stryker.

I like how you used the paddled thing to show the change too. Awesome story, I definetely will have to read more! You are a really good author for them! : )

~Paiege
Dreago78 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I love it!

Very well written...you caught what each brother was feeling great job! D