Reviews for Don't Look
This is wow!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
This is like the most perfect quincest story in the world! All the feelings are so real. I love it and come to re-read it from time to time.
let-them-say-what-they-will chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
I relly loved this story. One of my fav. So tormented...and beautiful.
KnifeAndArrow chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Hi. This is the first Quincest fanfic I read. And I have to tell you that for me, it is up there as the BEST one yet. I love how you were able to capture raw emotion in this story. It is really beautifully written. This is the only fanfic that made me cry. I've reread this so many times and every time I get to the epilogue, I can't help tearing up. I just want to say thank you for writing this.
hintermhorizont chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
That was just perfect. Thank you.
ivegotyou13 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
OMG I LOVE IT
Jadedjest chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
This is so beautiful. There's such a thrill to read and to write stories that you know are not morally upright, that you know is wrong. Because it is wrong that there is a captivation. I love how you have portrayed their anguish, their confusion and their quiet resignation that it will always be a secret between the both of them.

The last sentence really did it for me though. The roles have changed, everything has changed. It's beautiful. The way you write is really beautiful.
thatsoundssofictional chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
This is the BEST T&S story on this site. It is the reason that I created a login, just so I could leave this comment. Please never erase and write another one soon.
bethiem chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
i'm not sure if you will get this, but i had to let you know how much i enjoyed this story. thanx so much for sharing, and i hope you send out a new one soon. beth.
RikkuSecretLover chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
I can't tell you how perfect this story is and how many times it brought tears to my eyes.

I love this. This, perfection.
BOOGIEBEARLOVE chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
Awwe I'm so freaking happy they stayed together! And so freaking sad it's over... I wanna cry! Lol I must bow down! Thank u for finishing!
May I Have Some More Sir chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
Please, do not tell me it's over!

I'd forever review if you forever write more.

You have my word!
Notsotransparent chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
This chapter is like equal parts romantic and heartbreaking. But I guess you can't really have one without the other. Post more soon!
zigzag.zippers chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
AHHH, oh god that was awesome! Thank you so much for updating, so worth the wait! Anyhow, umm how much did I want to jump Sara in this chapter? So much so that's it's crazy.

Update soon please!