Reviews for Jacob's NM
TwilightLover162 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Please Please do a jacobs Breaking Dawn I know u might not do it but I want u too I always have wanted to know how jacob and the pack feels and I love when the wolfs transform and talk through there minds
garcianayelly chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ur fan chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
I was so glad when Jake Imprinted on Ness. I feel bad for him every time I read annything that reminds me of how he felt. No mather if it's a fanfic or a song or just a random text or poem.
Ur fan chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
I always fellt bad for Jacob. Personally (If I had written the story) I would've made Alice apear at the car shocked that Bella was still alive. Maybe that would've made it esayer and maybe not. He then at least would be sure no one was planing to hurt her.
Ur fan chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Aw, Jake is so cute when he gets protective!
Ur fan chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I'm running to, it really helps to let frustraitions behind you.
Bloody Hearts chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
I really like this!
Ur fan chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Oh I really love this. When Jake saw Sam staring at him I thought.
"Now some random friend of Jake needs to come around and ask Jake what's wrong. When he points at Sam that person (preferebly a girl just because I think it's funnier when a tiny little girl speaks up to big Sam) says 'I am so sorry Sam, but he really is hetro.' And walks away." That would be so funny. I don't say you should've done that. I just like to share crazy ideas and make you Laugh your ass of.
Ur fan chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Love you! Did you know that! You're awsome!
Ur fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love it. I know I read it in the wrong order but I just came across Eclipse first. It doesn't really mather after all. I know what'll happen. Really love it! I did an attempt to this myself once on an other site, and it's pretty much the same till now.
LWillow chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Love it!
Oridara chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Awww sookie, sookie now. Pre-wolf Jacob talking about how Bella would taste and what is wrong with that girl wearing him out and just using him like a crutch?
Oridara chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
This is going to be traumatic like Billy said. Oh no...
Oridara chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
It's a date! Jacob is working so hard to get out of the "friend's club" everything is so easygoing with him. That's what Bella needs right now. The easygoing is what both of them will need soon.
Oridara chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Wow... I wonder how Jacob will change. The words "sudden" and traumatic" make me fear the worst...