Reviews for All I Wanted
snowy2989 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wonderful story! I love how you write about Kurt and the sweatpants. "I don't even own a pair of sweatpants!"
Well, Kurt, I don't like them either.
However, as sexist as it sounds, guys typically aren't sopranos. Kurt is a countertenor, which is like an alto or mezzo soprano, or even just a normal soprano. But since he's a guy, he's a countertenor. Ah well. Great story anyways!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I died of cuteness
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Kurt is ten or
TeamSparkles chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Go ahead and keep making sweet gay love to my son
Go blaine go Blaine
Sofia Michelle chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Love it! Oh Burt you just asked Blaine to fuck Kurt everyday lol more ASAP
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Cuuute! I've read this before but I liked it so much I decided to read it again when I saw it on "lee Minkyo's Fic Rec list. It's such a sweet story, and I love how sensual it is at the same time. Thanks for wrtiing! 3 ;3
Smile the tears away chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
hot and sweet! love the story:)
Motaku1235 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
It's fluffy, but I'm tired and it's midnight so fluffy is good to snuggle up with to have good dreams. - Thanks for writing this! : D
Nothing important here chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Listening to Adam Lamberts Fever whilst reading this...NGHF!
Me chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
THIS IS ADORABLY SWEET AND FUNNY, aw
19jacinta88 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWWW! That was SO hot and SO CUTE! Kurt and Blaine in a jacuzzi - that NEEDS to be on the show!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
:D Hot with an awesome aftertaste of cutesy:)
eb012203 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Love love love this story! Sexy and hot and cute and awesome all at the same time. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
This was so cute. There was Smex and then the ending was romantic and fluffy. Also Blaine definately has to love bubble baths. Especially with Kurt there to convince him.
jtangel chapter 2 . 5/29/2011