Reviews for Wicked Child
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow, gore galore! Evil Adam is just so bloody cool! My favourite part of this was when Adam went back to Freddie *exactly three days* later. Hehe. I laughed throughout the whole passage, reread it and had to take a moment to calm my giggles: "*The fucking exorcism*... Which is why he loses it just a little bit here." I'm laughing and snorting (yes, snorting) right now as I type this and I'm not ashamed to say so. This was bloody AWESOME! If you get back in to the Supernatural fandom please write another companion piece to this "little universe".
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Again, this was enjoyable to read. LOVE LOVE it! :D Great job! :D
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awesome sequel. I was really hoping Dean and Sam would come face to face with Adam though. Sequel? Pretty please.
Amber chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love your work. Whether its giving me the creeps or making me laugh, your stories always deliver. And unfortunately, I feel like I'm going through withdrawal. Where are you? The world of fanfiction is seriously not the same for me without your well written tales of this poor underused character. Please update
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Lady Rosslyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I LOVE this. There's something...awesome about Dark!Adam, and I can't wait to see more of this hopefully! I want to see what Adam is fully capable of and I want to see him start turning lots of people-I especially want him to turn Sam and Dean against their will and be their Father but who knows? :)

I REALLY hope you write more! And a random note, since reading this story I can't listen to Michael Buble's "Feelin' Good" without thinking of Alpha!Adam. Great job!

~ Ross
Laci chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Coming at cha from a excelent cellphone connection rotfl. Well, this was definately worth the read as always. Deliciously dark, entertaining and grotesque. You've got a better grasp on adams personality then I've seen people have on their own origional charaters. Perfection down to the t. That deserves a little something special sadly I can't give much more than a nice long review. Hope thatll be enough. So I was wondering how far this one is going to go. I'm thinking our boys are going to meet up with our favorite alpha and therell be a nice little bitch fight. I'm taking it that adam will be the Alpha sam and dean catch and will probably fair consider handing over to crowley, but only after some pretty nasty fights with the inhuman youngest winchester.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said this was creepy - it so was! However, I'm happy that it's sunk into your brain, you know, unless Adam decides to eat it, lol. You write such a believable monster, though! Scarily believable, I should say. I wonder if Adam wants to change his brothers into more of what ever kind of monster he is? Dark!Sam, Dean and Adam? I could get down with that. Though I have a feeling they will want to hunt him, and protective feeling aside, he will kill them if necessary.

Also, Roy and Walt? I did not realize they'd been named after the founders of Disney, lololololol. Loved this.
Ciya chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Adam is Orphan! I totally fail at noticing that from the first story. Can't wait for Adam to meet up with Sam and Dean.
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Well, we now know Adam's purpose in life. Kill every hunter so Alphas everywhere can do their job easier. I kind of saw the Alpha wolf fighting Adam more of a messing around, brothers wrestling thing. That or the dude's jealous. I'm sure of Vampire Alpha hadn't been taken, Adam would have one Alpha buddy. Which begs the question if Adam will hunt Crowley.

For some reason, Adam does remind me of a new born baby and bet all the Alphas will treat him as such.

Also, Besides Tamera, I think you killed all the hunters who pissed Winchester fans everywhere. I thought he'd torture the Disney cousins more for killing his brothers, but hey, least they're dead now.

Finally, this plot bunny of yours seriously gave me a twisted bunny of my own and wondering if I can write my own AlphaAdam based on Born Anew.

Hope to see more AlphaAdam! :)