Reviews for Two Marshals for Sister Sheryl
Yabbit chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
epic awesome story
Adelled chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Just discovered and devoured this entire wonderfully plotted story.
The writing is excellent and descriptions of locations are done with flair. (I usually find that the boring bits and skip it. I read every of this.)

I signed up for fanfic net just to be able to comment .
carmenscakes1 chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
I have been reading your stories and enjoyed your wonderful sense of humor. I believe I really believe you are a writer also. Take care.
gracerealized chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
Love it, thank you so much for all your work over the years, I'm always excited to see a masterpiece from you pop up on the 'completed' page and very sad that you won't be writing IPS anymore. (Unless you re-watch the whole series again and get inspired all over again ... just sayin ... lol!) ;)

I'm in retail and have had a crazy weekend, so coming home late at night the last two nights and having this to unwind with was just perfect.

Thanks so much for the fun!
:) gracie
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 27 . 11/1/2012
Okay, I honestly just teared up at the fact that you aren't going to write any more IPS stories...It's a bit sad.

I do want you to know that I love all of your stories, they are absolutely amazing and you write the characters so well. I'm glad you did take the time to write them.
LisaG16 chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
Great story...so they kinda rode off into the sunset. :) Much better than the garbage they gave us in the finale!

I'll miss your IPS stories very much, but I can certainly understand why you are stopping. If you're looking for a new inspiration, have you ever watched "Leverage"? I'm thinking with your writing talent, you could do some awesome things with the character of Eliot! ;)
Courtney chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
This was a wonderful story, and I have looked forward to reading each chapter as it emerged! Thank you for sharing, and for taking the time to finish it off with a happy ending! :)
b-mystique chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
Gah. I ran out of words. Just...you know...awesome job. I've thoroughly enjoyed your work and it was a pleasure to read it. I miss this show, and I miss the amazing stories inspired by the characters. I'm already nostalgic. Amazing job.:)
Jdragonfire29 chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
very cool. :)
Kay8abc chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
I will miss you in this fandom. I have loved this story and have eagerly awaited each installment. I will sorely miss your voice in Mary and Marshall's journey, but I take comfort in this, "As much as endings are full of sorrow there is a certain beauty in a proper end." And you have given them that. Thank you.
AnimeSiren chapter 27 . 9/4/2012
It was so great to see this completed. This marks the end of my ventures in the IPS fandom for me as well. Thanks for all your hard work this was a truly wonderful story and was probably my favorite in the entire fandom.
ladypuercoloco chapter 27 . 9/4/2012
So good to wrap this up, and very well done! I will miss your stories, but will certainly be rereading all in the future.

Your trip sounds amazing! ABQ is a great place to visit, and I can't imagine how fun it was to be on the set and I am glad you superfans got such a warm welcome!
Dispatchvampire chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
This has been a great ride. I know this started out as a short piece, LOL, but it grew into something incredible. You are a brilliant writer and this ending was excellent.
tilleygirl chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
Glad that both Sheryl and Eliot got to be together in the end, as well as Mary and Marshall. Really happy you were able to give us a conclusion to a wonderful story. And it's cool the final chapter was named for Rick! I have gotten much enjoyment from reading your stories over the years - thank you. I too will miss your writing. Do hope to see your book on that shelf someday!
farxy chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
giddy up indeed..so glad you got over your mad about the finale (as did I, finally) and treated us to a much better wrap up...
Sorry you won't write anymore IPS .. you so nailed all the characters .. and have a great sense of story telling ..but I'm so glad I got to ride the trail with you.
Good things, happy trails .. always