Reviews for Darkwing drabbles
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
chapter 1. creepy
chapter 2. warm fuzzies fill my heart
chapter 3-7 all are good!
chapter 8 christmas is good
snob
ShiTiger chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Cute set of ficlets :)
Chicken a la Mode chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Nice little collection of drabbles. Don't see many DWD stories on here so this is quite the plesant surprise. The genderbent DW drabbles were especially amusing. Great work!
Irual chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Aww this is SOOOO cute and its really in character

I am SOOO happy THANK YOU for posting this its a great Birthday gift since my birthday was last week.

not only is it Morg X Drake which I adore but Christmasy too

WOOT!

thanks so much Irual
Dreamcreator chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Hi!

Ahhh, this was so sweet. Thank you for writing this. I now need to start decorating my house for Navidad! XD

Please update soon!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
Cheezey chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
That was sweet. I can easily see Liquidator having thoughts like this about Bushroot. Each is really what the other needs. :)
Snark-N-Moon chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Aww, this is so sweet! Lovely to see something from Liqui's point of view. and the last line was perfect. A great way to think of their relationship, too.
Dreamcreator chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Hi!

Ohhhh, this was so sweet! Especially since its in Liquidator's point of view. Now I have to go and capture Reggie.

(Grabs Reggie and runs. Liquidator goes after us.)

Please update soon!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
Cheezey chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
This is a lovely collection of drabbles! I'd seen one of them before on LiveJournal (specifically, the first one with Bushroot and Liquidator) but it was great to read again, as well as the others.
Snark chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Haha! I love the fact that it was Darkwing's mind who sprung to the sickening conclusion. But being a femal hero, I bet she has to think of that more. Like with villains eyeing her and all.

I enjoyed hearing that it was Bushroot who had to knock. His reactions to Negaduck are always some of the funniest.

and oh HO! I defiantly can't wait to read where this goes. Keep them coming!
Snark chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Ah, the piece that was for our trade. Thank you again! Imagining Spike playing in the snow was adorable. You really can easily see it. As well as Liqui moving sluggishly in his trenchcoat and hat, while the chilly air freezes him.

And of course the ending was just perfect. I like to think the gesture, plus the water, plus the sunlight made the experience very enjoyable for Bushroot.
Snark chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Aww, simply adorable! I loved it from beginning to end. You got their personalities and voices spot on. and of COURSE Megs would get distracted once Quacky got him in a lip lock. Oh that delightfully insane scamp.

Looking forward to more QJ/MV drabbles from you. :)
Snark chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Oh that darkwing. We won't think you are less of a man if you but on a coat...even if it's a purple one...There is a gay joke somewhere, but I won't say it.

I really enjoyed this one, as well. It shows off the relationship really well, and we get to see DW's pride be his downfall. But of course Morg won't let him get away with it.