Reviews for Gravedigger
lilsis15 chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
The story was great to read, you are a good writer.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
that was a fantastic story, bet you were having a field day with the angst :D
HardyGal chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I love NCIS, and I (used to) love Bones (I say used to, because it's gotten trashy these last few seasons), but one thing has been niggling the back of my mind; WHO ON EARTH NAMES THEIR KID SEELEY?
starfire25 chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
I love it. I remember watching that episode. I love the friendship.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
A great story :)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Another great chapter :) (Sorry; nitpick but it's mainly just for your future reference. You write 'local LEO's but LEO's already means, Local Enforcement Offcer's. Sorry, thought I should point that out) anyways... Next chapter :)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
I love this story :D I am reading the whole thing in one go! Anyway... I loved in this how you introduced the Lung scaring for Tony! I truly wasn't expecting it! Loved that and Tim thoughts with that realization. I'm a Tony Whump fan so that made me SUPER happy! Though I love McGee Whump too (there is quite a lack of it on the show, there have only been 3 Tim-centric eps the whole time. Twisted sister, penelope papers and the ep where he shoots a cop (supposedly). So yeah...long story shot, love this so far! Well, onwards and upwards, next chapter :)
Gracfully chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
start 2 finish so damn fantastic everything written & described very well
Gottahavemyncis chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Thanks great story! I found it by going through another author's favorites and now it's one of mine as well. Going to check out more of your stories...I'm a Tim & Tony fan, so hope there's more!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
God I HATE the Gravedigger. You really did well on this one.

I love it. Great story.
AmILeo chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
The letters last chapter were emotional but not too emotional - just right. Well done. I do feel like I should have watched the Bones episodes to understand the complete story behind the Gravedigger. But overall this was a fantastic story. One small suggestion - a couple chapters ago Dr. Wilson told Gibbs he could not see Tim and Tony (until they were both conscious, I think?) but I think that Gibbs would have ignored that and just sneaked into their room. Other than that, I will for sure read this story again in a couple months. Thanks for the responses to all my reviews! :)
AmILeo chapter 19 . 2/18/2011
I LOVED this chapter. Reasons: 1) How you explained Gibbs' state of mind. 2) When Tim thanks the nurse. 3) You made me laugh with the last paragraph. 4) Gregory House James Wilson Greg Wilson.
AmILeo chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
You handled this important chapter expertly. One part that got me was when Gibbs called McGee Tim, I think he only does that in serious situations.
AmILeo chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
That was an excellent balance between humour and drama. Great chapter!
AmILeo chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
I jumped on the bandwagon late here, but I have immensely enjoyed your story so far. I like Tony whump better than Tim whump - but this is your story and you call the shots! So no need to apologize for having more Tim than Tony whump.