Reviews for The Hangover
The Reserved Reader chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
That was hilarious! Thanks for posting.
SlytherinGriffindor4eva chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
This is bizarre and absolutely hilarious. I was laughing really hard while reading it. I believe my parent are just about ready to check me into an asylum (well the picture of me laughing hard at my cellphone isn't exactly sane)
PaperPen.Inc chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
John...no...stop it John!
JAAAAWWWN!
YOUR BILBO IS SHOWING!
WRONG FUCKING FANDOM MY MAN!
jipseebree chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I love this story! It has everything I love in fanfic! Sickness, humor, embarrassment, Anderson getting the crap beat out of him, and Sherlock having emotions! It was AWSOME! I like how Sherlock wanted vodka shots. That was funny. Adding this story to my favirotes! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
oh shit
bookwormtsb chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
Perfect, seriously.
Fellfire chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Hahahaha... This was a really fun fic to read!
Teehehe.. gah, I still can't stop laughing...
CharmingKarma chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
XD Oh man, laughing with a stomach ache is not a good idea, but completely unavoidable and worth it when it comes to this fic! Brilliant job all around! Thanks so much for writing and making my day _ Cheers!
demonkatgurl17 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
lmfao when I got to the end of this chapter I about died. Martin Freeman is going to be playing Bilbo Baggins in the upcoming remake of The Hobbit and there is a point where he eventually does that like Golem does ) lol epic
Kokoroyume chapter 19 . 1/26/2012
Nice plot and great story :D

Thank you !
Coelio chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
entertainingXD
kbchick chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
This wad brilliant the whole Way through!

XD - MY FACE
x - Torchwood's Baby Blue - x chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
But he DOES like him in that way! He just needs to admitt it! Poor Sherlock. He seems very confused. And even if he does like him, he won't know how to admitt it cause he's never had to before. Oh well, lets hope! Brilliant, again!
x - Torchwood's Baby Blue - x chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Oh dear... This is gonna be brilliant!
x - Torchwood's Baby Blue - x chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
*Grins* Brilliant, as ever! You are a great writer.