Reviews for Muggle Year
hey, will there ever be a sequel?
Gabistem chapter 20 . 5/10
I love this story, but this chapter is very hard to read with the strange symbols everywhere. I know this was written a really long time ago, but thought I'd say my piece. wonderfully written
SaiyaCat chapter 32 . 1/6/2016
That was awsome
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
So Cute
H chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
Quite honestly, you MUST write other stories in the Harry Potter universe. I absolutely loved this one, and you are a great author.
LeLuvTrianglePenguinGiraffe'nI chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is a great story, but Ginny's name is Ginevra, so it kind of confuses me a little when you use Virginia...
ManonVarendaz chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
Wow, after reading this story I am lost for words. I particularly like that Ginny has very long hair but the whole story is quite beautiful.
I am really sorry for the annoying signs in certain chapters. I could try and repost the story on my channel. Of course I would never take the credit for it. Let me know if you want that.
Audrey chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
hey, im not hating, love the story, but her name is not virginia. its actually ginevra. i read it in the series, the weaslys aunt calls ginny ginevra. just saying.
kylie chapter 32 . 4/15/2011
Hello~

Absolutely love this story, especially the interaction between draco and ginny, it's funny and their feelings are very intriguing along the story!

I really want you post back the sequel. i don't have a chance to see it and i really want read the story of D/G next year. Though you may not update it, I still think you should not waste it ! Many of us love reading it! :)

Post it back ! come on ! really want to see it !
MissChantellePotter chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hello, new reader here.

Finished reading your story today, i absolutely loved it !

then i went to your page to find that you gave up on muggle year 2 , which is a shame as i think that it would be very successeful, none the less i congratulate you on your story, it's Amazing !

x
PridefulElizondo chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
wow. it was simply breath taking. My gosh! i felt the emotions and feelings and during the sad moments i felt the pangs in my heart. For ginny and Draco to get engaged that was the most unexpected part and even with Adrian and tom and his mother i was shocked but none the less entertained. My eyes were glued to the screen never stopping it was fantastic!
Ninaxoxo chapter 32 . 10/3/2010
I really am gutted I had to review this one because I already reviewed the last one XD I know you said that you took it because you went interested in harrypotter anymore but I know someone who hasn't updated In four years she has over 1000 reveiws and she is going to update but is there any chance you could put it back on but not update? Because I really,really,really wanted to read it. Your a really talented writer I would want you to put it back on and update it but could you atleast put the sequel on?it would make me really happy 'cause I LOVE! This story :D
Azzelya chapter 21 . 5/26/2010
Could you please fix the formatting on these?
Slytherin Princess H.A.Mc chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Plz plz write the sequal i really want to see wat happens plz
Ninaxoxo chapter 33 . 11/10/2009