Reviews for Blades of Epsilon
Fullmetal11791 chapter 57 . 8/12/2012
Man, I gotta say, and this is gonna sound odd: I am fucking glad as hell that this masterpiece of a story is finished. Absolutely brilliant...just absolutely brilliant...but stressfull as fuck. I mean, emotional roller coaster does not apply to this story. A better symbolism would be the emotional bungie jump into Hell, where the cord snaps five feet after making it's way back up. Compared to your trillogy, the hits were huge and just kept on coming. I loved all of the flash forwards at the beginning of each chapter, they were fantastic. And revealing that ichigo and his family were dead, and seeing what happened with his daughter in the future, and everything on TOP of what was actually happening just made for one fucking stressful read. Must be massochistic or something because I loved every second of it, and this is officially my second favorite bleach story ever. I thought the ending with Masaki and what that implied was fantastic, but I would have liked to understand how they passed. I can understand their real life bodies dying, but you would think since they were already shinigami they wouldn't die and pass to the ruikongi and lose their memories like regular people (aka yuzu), and I really dong get how Isshin would have died due to old age.

Other than that, and Hisagi's bankai being a bit of a cop out in my opinion (20 different spinning tops of death seemed lack luster after your other brilliant ideas for bankai), I really have to say that this was fantastic. I really Really hope you have the time and drive to write more about this universe as you have implied, seeing what happens with Jonas, Morgan... Hell, EVERYONE, would be fucking awesome. Definitely added to favorites, and i hope to hear from ya (or better yet, read something from ya), soon.
IncandescentOne chapter 51 . 7/24/2012
2 things: These are criticisms in the hope of being helpful, rather than trying to have a go at you, I hope this can be helpful.

1: After all the "200 years in the future" bits, this last scene seems a bit pointless... either you were lying and those characters are dead, or you weren't and they aren't going to die.

When I read the first of those 200 years in the future, things, I was a bit sceptical, it seems so easy to ruin a later part of the plot, such as guaranteeing those characters are alive.

2: Your physics is wrong... If you're going to put real world laws into fiction you should put them in correctly.

Matter Antimatter destruction of mass and production of energy equivalent to mass times the speed if light squared.

This means rather than cold fusion*, there is no fusion at all, energy is emitted and nothing else remains. For example, if an electron and a positron colide, the energy equivalent to the mass of two electrons or two positrons is released and the two particles are destroyed.

*Cold fusion is atoms fusing, e.g. hydrogen, without producing or requiring heat, it's theoretically impossible.
Lennyjess chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I like it so far! Your a really good writer! I'm super jealous.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 57 . 6/19/2012
This chapter was awesome! You really ended this fic with a bang! So many shocks and surprises, I lost count! Kyoraku a father...again apparently! Hikaru finding her grandmother in Inuzuri. The list goes on, and all wonderful attachments to this fic. Well done!
XeniaKunoichi chapter 57 . 6/16/2012
You know, I have read very few conclusions as satisfying as that-even though it's completely open-ended and doesn't exactly have a real "end". ;D

I wonder how many people recognized Sheldon by name without having to go back in the story to figure it out... and yes, I do remember almost everything in your stories.

I nearly had a heart attack when Hitsugaya said "affair", but I calmed down once I realized this was waaaaay into the future and Karin had long since passed. Since I'm going right along and assuming Matsumoto is still comatose or otherwise, I'm glad it's Harribel, at least.

As per usual, I enjoyed the friendly banter between the next generation. Oh, how I wish they were real...

By now, after Ichigo, you think shinigami would get a warning before leaving to Karakura Town by now. The real world is way more complicated than they give it credit for
laughingspider chapter 57 . 6/13/2012
Well Nathan, you've done it again. This is a really graceful ending to your novel. While I'm unsatisfied with certain aspects of it (I WANT MORE!), I truly appreciate the sentiment which is laced throughout the chapter, that life continues.

Thank you and I'm really looking forward to whatever you write next.

laughingspider chapter 56 . 6/4/2012
Ok, I'll start by saying I did not see that coming for Morgan. In hindsight, it's sort of obvious, but only in hindsight. I really enjoyed this chapter. It took me a while to figure out why, because it's not really anyone thing. I deeply appreciate a long, meaty, denouement (haven't used that word in ages. :) ) and that's what I really enjoy about this chapter. It's a glimpse of life settling down from wildly crazy events into something which will be, hopefully, a little more normal.

laughingspider chapter 55 . 6/4/2012
Ok, this is clearly a wrap up chapter, but, may I say, one thing that I have been missing in BoE, which you folded really wonderfully in the end of the chapter, is some good old fashioned IchiRuki wordplay. Otherwise, as always, an excellent chapter.

Rukia's Reflection chapter 56 . 6/3/2012
OMFG! SO many things happened here! Though I couldn't decipher all of the letters before the separated sections. It took twice of looking at them to figure it out, but "KC" still throws me. You'll have to explain that one. lol

Not much of a shocker on many of the story lines and how they turned out. Momo and Morgan's was a shocker and a half! Completely did not see that one coming. Great plot twist there! If there was hint of that in the earlier chapters, I missed it, plain and simple!

In short...absolutely fantastic chapter!
Shiro No Kishidan chapter 56 . 6/2/2012
Very interesting. I like tis chapter a lot and I hope to see the rest of this story. I didn't see the whole Mogan becomes a Handoshi thing. Nope. Poor guy...Poor Momo. Anyways, if you have time I think you should write a story about all of those quotes you had in the beginning of the story.
Light of the firefly chapter 56 . 6/1/2012
Wow poor Morgan...I figured he paid his dues putting up with Momo's crazy ass :)
XeniaKunoichi chapter 56 . 6/1/2012
Something about surviving to go back makes you really appreciate what you have back at home.

I was thinking about what it was that made Hinamori go off the deep end (again) while you were going through what happened to everyone else in this chapter. I knew something had to happen, but I have to say, being sucked into Hell for service is a cruel reward for a saint. Well-written, I must admit I felt a painful jerk in my gut when everything went wrong.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 55 . 5/24/2012
Excellent chapter! I liked how you handled that sticky situation. That was cool what Miyako did with Ichigo to make him not remember. Well done, and welcome back! I only just recently had a chance to post another chapter of each of my fics up this week. So don't feel bad about it being a while! Keep up the great work!
XeniaKunoichi chapter 55 . 5/23/2012
There's just something so fulfilling about awkward moments.

Thank whoever's up there it's all over-hey, and no sob story for Q!
ReginaCaelum chapter 54 . 3/11/2012
Wow, Ichihime's bankai was certainly not what I expected, but I liked it nonetheless. Also, the zotokai "revival" was very interesting, and a fitting end to an epic battle. Hitsugaya's entrance was well-done and his teamwork with Harribel was very exciting!

Great chapter!