Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
EventuallyConcedes chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really love this story. I think you captured Jorge's personality perfectly. The story has been written really well. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more Jorge/Six from you in the future. (Love the way the name - If There Are Wolves Among The Stars - Is a reference to the first data pad in Winter Contingency).
Arbmaster 16 chapter 35 . 9/8/2013
I am speechless. This is the best story I have ever read! You put so much into it and the 35 chapters? Hats off to you . I love how much detail you put into this story and the characters as well not to mention I've always loved the idea of Jorge and Six getting together :3 You are an incredible writer and I thank you for taking the time to write this. It is amazing! Well done! :)
GameJunkie7 chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
Ah, a happy ending.

This was good and I'm very happy to see Relk live through it and become an important figure in Sangheili/Human relations.
GameJunkie7 chapter 31 . 4/12/2013
FINALLY! Not enough Relk after his capture!
Zachary916 chapter 35 . 2/12/2013
This was by far the best halo fanfic I've ever read. It was great! Just one question though.
What happened to jun? Did he just meet the same fate as the rest of red team? Why didn't jorge and six even mention him after they got separated?
Zachary916 chapter 34 . 2/12/2013
What about Jun?
Zachary916 chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
Nice re-appearance of Relk!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
I love how you've combined the books and the actual story so well
TheBleachDoctor chapter 35 . 11/13/2012
This was amazing.
You are amazing.
SurferSquid chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
reeeellllkkkk

I'm so glad he survived. xD

But seriously, awesome job on this, on all of this. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Omega the Omniscient chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Ah! My pessimism was unfounded. Well, not unfounded, but... bah! You get the point. I'm glad to see they all survived this far. Hopefully they survive the crash(assuming they're still onboard post-story).

This was a great read, and the timing is pretty perfect. 8v) Thanks for all your hard work!
OhTex chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
What a wonderful end!

This has been such an amazing story and so faithful in tone to the games. I love how this ties everything up neatly without being too final and saying "then this happened, then this and this"

Thank you so much for writing a brilliant piece of fanfic! (And enjoy Halo 4!)
Legionary Prime chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Could you make a sequel into Halo 4? Or do a crossover with Mass Effect? I know your a ME fan so it could work out.
FtDLulz chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Wow, nice incorporating the Spartan-IVs into the epilogue. Thanks for the story!
Mostly Inactive chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Awesome! Love the tie in with Halo 4, I can't wait to see if, after playing through it, you have an kick-ass John-117 meets Six sequel to come. Also, kudos on releasing the epilogue like 2 hours before Halo 4 is released ( at least where I am ), it's a nice little touch.