Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
dropout-ninja chapter 35 . 5/18/2019
This is one of the best written Halo fics on this site or any others
You have a great writing style, with nice pacing and engaging descriptions making the length go by in a breeze instead of becoming intimidating
Your writing quality is also good- there are a scattering of spelling errors but they don’t detract from the story overall and the grammar and style make this still feel professionally done
Wonderful, wonderful characterizations! That’s truly what makes this story so excellent- from the dialogue to the characters actions, you make them incredibly interesting to follow
Thank you for sharing!
Rogue Survivor chapter 20 . 1/8/2019
The Spartan-III's outrank the II's. Everyone on Noble team is an officer, whereas Red team is... not. Fred was, at the time of the Fall of Reach, a Senior Chief Petty Officer (a non-com), and therefore outranked by all of Noble team. Now, he might have command of whatever mission/operation they're on, but precedent in Halo lore says that that would have to be given by a superior officer, or at least addressed at some point, so that Noble team could yield command like the officer does in the book following the events of Halo 1.
legionnaire11 chapter 35 . 4/11/2018
Well I’m 6 years too late but thank you for writing this. It’s a really great story and would love if you ever wrote a sequel.
Pagan Press LLC chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Gods dammit! You beat me to the punch - by a lot, granted. I've had this theory since playing that mission (well, the general gist of the theory,) and to this day refuse to believe that Jorge is dead.

Very well done. It looks to be too large to provide much feedback on a technical level, but I will definitely be reading this through!
AgentOhioS118 chapter 35 . 5/4/2015
That was very good. I liked it a lot. Nice touch on the whole Halo Universe if you ask me! 10/10
EventuallyConcedes chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really love this story. I think you captured Jorge's personality perfectly. The story has been written really well. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more Jorge/Six from you in the future. (Love the way the name - If There Are Wolves Among The Stars - Is a reference to the first data pad in Winter Contingency).
Arbmaster 16 chapter 35 . 9/8/2013
I am speechless. This is the best story I have ever read! You put so much into it and the 35 chapters? Hats off to you . I love how much detail you put into this story and the characters as well not to mention I've always loved the idea of Jorge and Six getting together :3 You are an incredible writer and I thank you for taking the time to write this. It is amazing! Well done! :)
GameJunkie7 chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
Ah, a happy ending.

This was good and I'm very happy to see Relk live through it and become an important figure in Sangheili/Human relations.
GameJunkie7 chapter 31 . 4/12/2013
FINALLY! Not enough Relk after his capture!
Zachary916 chapter 35 . 2/12/2013
This was by far the best halo fanfic I've ever read. It was great! Just one question though.
What happened to jun? Did he just meet the same fate as the rest of red team? Why didn't jorge and six even mention him after they got separated?
Zachary916 chapter 34 . 2/12/2013
What about Jun?
Zachary916 chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
Nice re-appearance of Relk!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
I love how you've combined the books and the actual story so well
TheBleachDoctor chapter 35 . 11/13/2012
This was amazing.
You are amazing.
SurferSquid chapter 35 . 11/6/2012
reeeellllkkkk

I'm so glad he survived. xD

But seriously, awesome job on this, on all of this. Give yourself a pat on the back.