Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
SurferSquid chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
I support close moments being ruined by lasers. *derp*

Oooooh I like the imagery of the abandoned church. I have a less-than-healthy fascination with abandoned things.
SurferSquid chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I support Jorge/your Six/canon-breaking. *does a ridiculous dance*

I also ship Relk/awesomeness.
SurferSquid chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Why do you write everything so well. I don't even have many specific compliments any more except "this is all so awesome". Please forgive my lack of detail.

You are so great at writing pain.

Again this alien conversation is amusing me. Why? I don't quite know.

Noooooo Relk!
SurferSquid chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
You know, the first part of this chapter could in itself be some great road-trip-esque film about self-discovery and teamwork, complete with harmonica-dominated soundtrack.

Ooooh Sixness. I approve of snarky Spartans (also say that three times fast).
SurferSquid chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
This scene is so awesomely written. I like how you break up fight scenes between chapters. Keeps me hanging. I also love how you describe the utter coldness of space. And just...everything really. Is it even worth your time to keep listing every tiny thing that I find you've described wonderfully? Because that list would include pretty much everything.

I want a Relk plushie actually.

You're such an awesome writer.

Awww, poor Gor. Nem I think this fic being my largest exposure to Halo has made me more sympathetic toward the aliens than I otherwise might have been.

And I like this.

Yeah, go Relk! Fight the system! Be awesome!

(I'm writing down these random smatterings of thought that barely compile into a review as I'm reading the chapter, is it obvious?)

Nemnemnemnem this battle is AWESOME I'm eating lunch right now and can't even swallow my food because of all of the SQUEALING that's going right now (also at the part where I write "Nemnemnemnem" kindly imagine me with a crazed look on my face and my fingers gesticulating wildly like the legs of overturned insects).

Oh wow that was so intense.
SurferSquid chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Ohhhhh Nem I'm hooked.

I know I said it once but I'll say it again: you describe machinery beautifully.

It must be crazy to try to navigate - or stay still - in a ship where gravity is constantly shifting.

I like the idea of aliens having a conversation. I don't know why but that just appeals to me at right this very moment. (But then, this entire fic is appealing to me for reasons I can't elaborate on save that it's awesome and you wrote it.)

My highly cognitive thoughts on the end of this chapter (direct quote): "No! Relk! Aww yeah! Jorge! Whooooo!"

Lest you are under the mistaken assumption that I am going through this with an air of aloofness and detachment.
SurferSquid chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I love this tenuous alliance.

The way you describe machinery is inspiring. I, I kind of want a Covenant ship now. I don't know how they actually look, and their aesthetic value to the average human mind may be distorted by having most of it described through Relk's point of view, but it gets described so beautifully.

I just adore the way you're writing the interactions between these two. It's so perfect.

Nem, I, why aren't you writing Halo tie-in novels? With Relk in them? More Relk please.
SurferSquid chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Awwww Relk is adorable. He needs a hug.

Also I can see now why Jorge is awesome.
SurferSquid chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
The imagery of wandering through a desolated alien spacecraft in some weird otherspace is truly haunting. Nice work.

Also you write awesome action scenes, and tense scenes, and scene scenes. Scene.
SurferSquid chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I have no idea what's going on and I love it.

Also, I like Relk! Oh who am I kidding I love everybody whom you write. The way you describe these aliens is so fascinating and even though I have no idea what they look like you provide a vivid image for me (an image that is probably mistaken, and one I could probably easily rectify via the Internet, but...I'm lazy and that's the truth).

Your fight scenes are impeccable, as always.
AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is so beyond confusing! It said Jorge and Six, but then it goes to the point of view of a douchebag (or what species i consider to be a douchebag)

i read the summary, and get this story will evolve around this. . . this thing and Six, but if Jorge just died, how can it really be considered a Jorge and Six fic?

who knows, i could be wrong.

chances are as i read on there will be more to clarify and help my thoughts on this. . . We'll see.
Crimz0nCha0z chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
O.O wow! your story is soooo amazing! i cant wait until you update again! so glad you brought Jun back too! 3 your doing great! keep up the great work! (love how you describe things too)
Ragez chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
Amazing work!
segment thought chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
omg, i love kurt, he's like, my second favourite. :D

great chapter, btw!

keep writing :D
Halloween265 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
wow cool story! loved it :)
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »