Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
ZeldaRocker2014 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I love this story! i can't believe it just ended! i can't wait to see what happens next, please post the next chapter soon! :D
Ragez chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Great work Sky!
jackel da hide chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
A damn good chapter. I cant wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work.
segment thought chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
That's intense...does Jorge save her? Or does she pull some spar-ty moves and kill the elites?

can't wait for the next chapter! :D
SpartanGoddess chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
They're so close! Agh!

This is amazing and I have to know how this ends! Bittersweet would be ok but happy would be better :-))
KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Reading the lone wolf from an another author's perspective never gets old. Its really neat to see what everyone imagines.

Also seems like my earlier prediction might come true ;)

even if it doesn't, i love this story. Love Aislinn/Jorge.
AkSmiley chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
NNNNNNNiiiiccceeee.
segment thought chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
dude, that was intense. :D

keep writing!
Ragez chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
I liked what you did with the Elites and their culture.

Good job!
Ragez chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Incredible work!
Thagguy chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
This story is really great, and I'm surprised it's not getting more reviews.

My only suggestion is to make the chapters longer. I feel like halving the number of chapters would greatly improve the flow. As it is, the extremely short chapters are almost frustrating. Just when I'm getting into it, they end. Although, this was a pretty cool cliffhanger.
Thagguy chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Love this. I really enjoy your writing style; it has a very dry, almost world-weary wit to it. Th only things I noticed were some minor syntax and word choice errors, but nothing particularly grating.
Ragez chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Oh balls! What are they gonna do now?

Nice work!
jackel da hide chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Hmm Relk and Jorge try to communicate but dont really seemto understand eachother. I wonder what Jorge said that was similar to Sangheili word for tree.

Thier still trapped and dont trust each other. Cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Cliffhanger! I wonder how they will communicate, since the translation protocol for Sangheili speech still isn't done yet.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »