Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Cliffhanger! I wonder how they will communicate, since the translation protocol for Sangheili speech still isn't done yet.
Ragez chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Nice work!
jackel de hide chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
A great thrid chapter. I cant wait to see how the interaction between Relk and Jorge continues now that they have stopping trying to kill eachother for now.

If they do make it back to Reach I wonder what hte reaction of everyone will be. A spartan not killing an lite when he had the chance. How will Jorge react to the death of most or all of his team depending on when *if* he returns.

Anyway keep up the great work. I cant wait for hte next chapter
AdInventum chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I feel so bad for not giving you feedback on this (even though it's well done, no errors in my sights) but my college has switched my email to some new Gmail account and I can't access it at all lately. I could beta later chapters if they're PM'd to me on here, though.

*prostrates self and begs forgiveness*
KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
mmm. This is rather pleasent. I like your portrayl of 6 and Jorge (at least that's what I'm getting from the words).
Shadow fang the black wolf chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Very interesting. I cant wait to see what happens.
Ragez chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Nice work! You really pay attention to detail in this story!
Eipok chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow... This story blew me away. It's a right same there ain't more, though. You'd better update this. It could turn into a real masterpiece, you know.
Spartaness chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
And Relk starts to fall... :inserts Wilheim scream:

But what has Relk got to do with Jorge and/or Six?

Please continue! I must know! D:
SpartanGoddess chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Yay! You have another one! I want there to be more to this...please let there be more. I have to tell you that it's all your fault that I love the Jorge/Six pairing... You have kinda created a monster :-D XD
Ragez chapter 1 . 11/19/2010