Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
Mostly Inactive chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
Awesome! Love the tie in with Halo 4, I can't wait to see if, after playing through it, you have an kick-ass John-117 meets Six sequel to come. Also, kudos on releasing the epilogue like 2 hours before Halo 4 is released ( at least where I am ), it's a nice little touch.
SurferSquid chapter 34 . 11/2/2012
Wonderful job, as always. I'm proud of you for finishing this.
OhTex chapter 34 . 11/2/2012
Oh me, oh my! The last chapter! And what a wonderful chapter it was. Relk is completely adorable; he's a brilliant character and I hope he stays safe! So happy the Jorge and Aislinn are reunited at last too :)

Can't wait for the epilogue!
Omega the Omniscient chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
Poor Relk. I can't see a truly happy ending for him here. Definitely looking forward to the epilogue.

It seems like such a short time ago Jorge was trapped on a Covenant ship with Relk in the brig. Seems only fitting to end in the same place, give or take a few details.
This has been a great read. Thanks!
Legionary Prime chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
Was Captain Anderson a nod to Mass Effect?
OhTex chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
Ahhhh! SO exciting! I have my fingers crossed for a lovely reunion but I'm sure there's still drama to come.
Can't wait for the next one already! :)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
"Really? I should tell them?" I love Relk. Six, too. Their conversations are the best.

Upside-down is an interesting fellow. Gotta love those Huragok. I wonder if they found Jorge or someone else. Who else is there?
FtDLulz chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for the chapter!
TsatShogun chapter 32 . 10/17/2012
When I first saw the part where it said "They entered the retirement room", I thought for a second that Six was about to go pay back Relk for saving her, if you know what I mean :3

Not really sure why, just kinda did.
FtDLulz chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
Nice chapter.
OhTex chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
The Relk parts were just brilliant...I'd forgotten how much I love him! _
And I'm very excited to see the fight between Aislinn and Lassa and can't wait until they find Jorge again...I love a good reunion! :)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
"So he didn't tell them that particular revelation." I love Relk. Nice to see those two caught up with each other. I do wonder if Lassa will be so keen to accept a convert, but we'll see.
ONI intercepted, eh? Does that mean we'll be seeing some special ops? Looking forward to more!
SurferSquid chapter 31 . 8/29/2012
First of all, I'm reeeeaalllly sorry it took me so long to get to this. I was focused on getting better, but now I'm okay so I can catch up on...all the things that need catching up on.

Once again I love your action scenes-even if it's not fighting, stuff like jumping out of a moving vehicle while wearing MJOLNIR is made so beautifully visceral by your prose and makes me think "man, I wanna do that". Also maybe I just want some MJOLNIR.

And of course your fight scenes are always spectacular.

LOL YESSSSSSS MY PREDICTION WAS CORRECT

oh Relk I missed you so
Green Paw chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
will await further updates.
Sarge1995 chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
Well, it's nice to see this story up again! Looks like Relk's going to be very handy...looking forward to the next update!
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »