Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
SurferSquid chapter 34 . 11/2/2012
Wonderful job, as always. I'm proud of you for finishing this.
OhTex chapter 34 . 11/2/2012
Oh me, oh my! The last chapter! And what a wonderful chapter it was. Relk is completely adorable; he's a brilliant character and I hope he stays safe! So happy the Jorge and Aislinn are reunited at last too :)

Can't wait for the epilogue!
Omega the Omniscient chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
Poor Relk. I can't see a truly happy ending for him here. Definitely looking forward to the epilogue.

It seems like such a short time ago Jorge was trapped on a Covenant ship with Relk in the brig. Seems only fitting to end in the same place, give or take a few details.
This has been a great read. Thanks!
Legionary Prime chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
Was Captain Anderson a nod to Mass Effect?
OhTex chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
Ahhhh! SO exciting! I have my fingers crossed for a lovely reunion but I'm sure there's still drama to come.
Can't wait for the next one already! :)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
"Really? I should tell them?" I love Relk. Six, too. Their conversations are the best.

Upside-down is an interesting fellow. Gotta love those Huragok. I wonder if they found Jorge or someone else. Who else is there?
FtDLulz chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for the chapter!
TsatShogun chapter 32 . 10/17/2012
When I first saw the part where it said "They entered the retirement room", I thought for a second that Six was about to go pay back Relk for saving her, if you know what I mean :3

Not really sure why, just kinda did.
FtDLulz chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
Nice chapter.
OhTex chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
The Relk parts were just brilliant...I'd forgotten how much I love him! _
And I'm very excited to see the fight between Aislinn and Lassa and can't wait until they find Jorge again...I love a good reunion! :)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
"So he didn't tell them that particular revelation." I love Relk. Nice to see those two caught up with each other. I do wonder if Lassa will be so keen to accept a convert, but we'll see.
ONI intercepted, eh? Does that mean we'll be seeing some special ops? Looking forward to more!
SurferSquid chapter 31 . 8/29/2012
First of all, I'm reeeeaalllly sorry it took me so long to get to this. I was focused on getting better, but now I'm okay so I can catch up on...all the things that need catching up on.

Once again I love your action scenes-even if it's not fighting, stuff like jumping out of a moving vehicle while wearing MJOLNIR is made so beautifully visceral by your prose and makes me think "man, I wanna do that". Also maybe I just want some MJOLNIR.

And of course your fight scenes are always spectacular.

LOL YESSSSSSS MY PREDICTION WAS CORRECT

oh Relk I missed you so
Green Paw chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
will await further updates.
Sarge1995 chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
Well, it's nice to see this story up again! Looks like Relk's going to be very handy...looking forward to the next update!
OhTex chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
Brilliant as always!
Loved Jorge's heroic decision to go back and look for Six...I'd expect nothing less from him!
And the Pelican crashing was very sad...but totally what Bungie would have done!
I loved the reappearance of Relk too; I was hoping he'd come back. Can't wait to see events unravel!
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »