Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
Omega the Omniscient chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
Relk! Woot! The "eternality of his cowardice" line actually made me laugh. I'm surprised Lassa and Relk being in the same room didn't erupt in some violent neutralizing reaction, but it's a happy surprise. Interesting to see her try to fight Six.

On a more somber note, I feel bad for the Insurrectionists, but I sort of saw it coming. Hopefully Jorge will be able to find Six again. I do wonder where exactly she is. All in due time, I'm sure.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
BWahahah! Nice.
i can't help but 'awww' over Jorge abandoning ship to hunt for six, and I feel bad for the people on the pelican. Sh!t, there were kids on that thing! damn. nice touch of warlike realism. :)
GottaGetM3sumPIE chapter 25 . 7/8/2012
i saw that you used what i think is the most famous line from red vs blue...do you know there is a tenth season underway? Washington must have used that line at least five times so far...this story has to be one of the most decriptive stories i have read so far...good job!
Omega the Omniscient chapter 30 . 7/2/2012
Awesome. Looks like those two are in trouble of an oddly similar kind: both expecting to see trouble from Sangheili. Or is Lassa going to deal with a San Shyum. I forget the spelling.
SurferSquid chapter 30 . 7/2/2012
I don't understand why you think you're so bad at writing characters-I think the OCs and minor characters here are great and very real. Maybe you're not where you think you ought to be, but you're far better than you think you are, at least in my estimate.

Kristoff, stop being mean to Six! Meanie.

YESSSSSS UNIVERSITY OF REACH CAMEO That AU must happen. I mean, it already has, a little. It's the perfect Wolves spin-off. Honestly I think you do a great job of capturing the fear and desperation of ordinary people caught up in war.

Also you write the best fight scenes ever, of all time.
LSP Reviewer chapter 30 . 7/1/2012
Dang, Six seems to be captured alot, doesn't she? I like the way you describe the teenage scout, it makes him seem more realistic as a character since most teens would act the same way in his situation. Great chapter, can't wait for the next! :D
OhTex chapter 30 . 7/1/2012
Ahhhh! No! Poor Aislinn...she's not having a great day!
Fabulous chapter as always, you always keep me gripped all the way through!
Looking forward to the next one already :)
Omega chapter 29 . 4/30/2012
Good to know this story won't end prematurely. I am looking forward to more of the Spartans and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing our Elite friend in action. The romance seemed fitting, even if it's not my favorite part.
OhTex chapter 29 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL as usual! All the Six/Jorge, the intrigue, the impending fight...brilliant!

Bit of an odd coincidence actually as I was re-reading some of this last night and woke up to an update! :)

And I totally understand about this being a challenge; I am in awe at how you can write a Halo fanfic this long (I could only ever manage a one-shot) but I'm SO glad you have written it!

Looking forward to seeing how this ends but also not looking forward to not being able to look forward to an update! How many chapters do you think this will be?
NobleFAIL chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Your awesome mate. PLEASE though make more romance between Six/Jorge. After all the genres SAID it was romance. But keep up deh action. GRENDE! Grunt Major Yipyap/NobleFAIL out.
Omega the Omniscient chapter 28 . 3/1/2012
Woo! The psycho elite is coming, but with any luck she'll only screw things up for the Covenant. Meanwhile these strange survivors, maybe rebels or nationalists, are a new mystery.
SurferSquid chapter 28 . 3/1/2012
Love your descriptions, as always.

Alas, poor Aislinn. More caves. :P

Remind me to go camping next time I'm expecting an alien invasion.

Do I detect a Bechdel conversation? :P Very nice.

Lassa scares me. xD It's interesting what kind of crazy rumors the Sangheili have come up with surrounding the "demons", though.

Did Dickens write about armored supersoldiers and religiously fanatic aliens? I can't remember. :P
OhTex chapter 28 . 3/1/2012
It's ridiculous but I'm genuinely excited for Aislinn that she gets to wash! You're not going to be cruel to her and make soemthing happen before she gets the chance are you?

I'm suspicious of these humans...hmmmm, what are they up to and how have they managed to survive even though the Covvies have noticed them?

Fantastic as always and eagerly awaiting the next one! :)
Winged Rebel chapter 28 . 2/29/2012
Interesting chapter (: nice job. Hope to read more soon!
Winged Rebel chapter 23 . 1/28/2012
If I were in Six's position, I would be going nuts without a shower. :) I didn't review about it when they first entered the story, but I'm glad Fred and Kelly are in the fic. I remember them from Halo Legends, but as much as I search for their Halo books them I can't find any. Only the comics, such as Bloodlines.

Did you ever read that one? I'd be intresting to see how you would portray the squad of Spartans in it and their AI. :D
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »