Reviews for If There are Wolves Among the Stars
Winged Rebel chapter 23 . 1/28/2012
If I were in Six's position, I would be going nuts without a shower. :) I didn't review about it when they first entered the story, but I'm glad Fred and Kelly are in the fic. I remember them from Halo Legends, but as much as I search for their Halo books them I can't find any. Only the comics, such as Bloodlines.

Did you ever read that one? I'd be intresting to see how you would portray the squad of Spartans in it and their AI. :D
Winged Rebel chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
I cannot get enough of the convorsations between Aislinn and Jorge! :) I think when she speaks to him she opens up as a character in general, which I like. I never thought the lone wolf, hyper- lethal Six would be such an open character that wanted to know everyone and grow attachments with Noble Team. It's good to see a more humorous and positive spin on the character.

I'm loving how the story is developing and really admire your work! Great job so far! :D ~Anika _*
Omega the Omniscient chapter 27 . 1/26/2012
I love this. I really do. The characters are all so interesting, and the plot is so... Awesome. This 'anti-Relk' should definitely make things more difficult. If they come into contact, they won't neutralize, will they? Like... matter meeting antimatter? I imagine some sort of violent conflict developing there. Or anywhere this new character goes for that matter. She sounds frightening. 8z
SurferSquid chapter 27 . 1/26/2012
Oooooh that battle at the beginning was intense. You are always so great with engaging fight scenes. (Also the mental image of a Spartan with a shotgun amuses me.)

I love all of the little personal touches you give, like Six musing on the similarities in a family picture; it gives the narrative richness and intimacy. You're getting a lot better at it.

You've got some really nice character development stuff going on here; I like how Jorge considers all of Reach his surrogate family.

I love the way you've described the glassing-how very vivid, like some sort of strange alien storm.

Isn't Gor'Ransau the female who was killed early on? Nice tie-in. Also, insane knitter, this is hilarious. I look forward to seeing where her character development takes her.
OhTex chapter 27 . 1/26/2012
New chapter - yay! *dances*

Lassa sounds like she's going to be very interesting...and deadly, of course. She'd better cause Aislinn any trouble; she's my homegirl!

And nawwww, a hint of Jorge/Six again. Glad Jorge is opening up a little, perhaps she's finally having an effect on him ;)

Already can't bloody WAIT for more! Any Jorge/Aislinn makes me so happppppyyyyyy!
Winged Rebel chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
JUNNN! I like the sniper guy! So happy he is back and wow Relk is a wimp XD love the story so far, but since Noble Team is getting back together I wish Carter could still be there cause he was my favorite next to Jorge :D
Winged Rebel chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Best Reach fic! :D it is really interesting to get a glimpse of the Elites, but the Jorge part was also really touching as he described Noble Six. I have to read more...
SurferSquid chapter 26 . 1/13/2012
I wish I could survive a fall like that.

Ouch, poor Jorge.

The word "vitrified" is excellent and needs to be used more often.

I want Spartans in my kitchen. Not exactly under those circumstances, but still.

Aaaaaand another cliffhanger. Why must you do this Nem why.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2012
Awesome ;)

I really wanna see Relk get his hands on a sword (or maybe a couple of swords - nothing is more badasss than duel-wielding energy swords :D) and dish out some pain and kill a few people for once... Seems he's never won a battle in his life...

Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
OhTex chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
So, so, so good as always! No joke, I squeal everytime you update this story! It's all just so perfectly done.

Cliffhanger cruel!

Six brute force vs. tin opener hilarious.

Jorge adorable.

I know I've said it before, but I love the way you write them trying to understand their feelings, it makes it so interesting!

Can't wait for the next one already! :)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
Well written as always. Somber and a bit morbid at the beginning. Those farmers aren't the only ones of their kind. Sometimes I forget that Reach is more than a battlefield.
Omega the Omniscient chapter 25 . 1/2/2012
"This has been the strangest capture ever, of all time" couldn't resistit.

Great chapter. I'd love to play through it. Too bad Relk is stuck in the closet.

On a separate note, I could've sworn I set an alert for this earlier, but I have it now. Good work, looking forward to more. 8vD
OhTex chapter 25 . 12/10/2011
I squealed so hard when I saw this had been updated...and you didn't disappoint with this chapter!

Awww, Six and Jorge having a little domestic! Haha, they're so sweet!

And the action was sublime as always! Can't wait for more!

Omega the Omniscient chapter 24 . 11/26/2011
Oh no! Cliffhanger! I anticipate the next chapter, and how Relk will adapt to the situation. At the moment he just seems stunned. Will he help, run, or keep sitting there? And what's with the chunk of plutonium or whatever it is.
Omega The Omniscient chapter 21 . 11/25/2011
Blarg honk! Translate that to great praise, if you wish.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »